Hosting New Year’s Eve? 5 ideas to add that extra pazazz to your home!
- Credit: Archant
In pictures: Quick interior design accents to transition your home from Christmas, to New Year’s, into 2016. Get dashing around Hertfordshire to pick these up for your big night in...
Fill the air with golden balloons
Jazz up your flutes
Inject strips of colour with party streamers
Scent your party with exciting floral displays
You may also want to watch:
HAPPY NEW YEAR
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind