Homes selling well at new St Albans development near Beaumont School
- Credit: Archant
Eight homes have so far sold at a major development in St Albans.
Kingsbury Gardens is a collection of 94 three, four and five-bed family homes built on former Beaumont School playing fields off Hatfield Road.
Developer Charles Church launched the development’s five-bed show home in October.
The detached property comes complete with downstairs toilet, separate living and dining rooms, open plan kitchen, breakfast and family room and an en suite to the master bedroom. This style of property is priced from £960,000.
Louise Trail, head of sales at Charles Church Essex, said: “Kingsbury Gardens is already selling well.
You may also want to watch:
“Buying off-plan means purchasers can secure their preferred property and location within the development.
“In addition, reserving at this stage means customers can truly personalise their home by choosing from a range of ‘finishing touches’ – fixtures and fittings items such as kitchen units, appliances, waterfall showers, wall tiles and flooring options.”
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
For more information visit www.charleschurch.com, call 01727 221292 or visit the marketing suite off Hatfield Road between Thursday and Monday, 11am to 5pm.