Homes selling well at new St Albans development near Beaumont School
- Credit: Archant
Eight homes have so far sold at a major development in St Albans.
Kingsbury Gardens is a collection of 94 three, four and five-bed family homes built on former Beaumont School playing fields off Hatfield Road.
Developer Charles Church launched the development’s five-bed show home in October.
The detached property comes complete with downstairs toilet, separate living and dining rooms, open plan kitchen, breakfast and family room and an en suite to the master bedroom. This style of property is priced from £960,000.
Louise Trail, head of sales at Charles Church Essex, said: “Kingsbury Gardens is already selling well.
You may also want to watch:
“Buying off-plan means purchasers can secure their preferred property and location within the development.
“In addition, reserving at this stage means customers can truly personalise their home by choosing from a range of ‘finishing touches’ – fixtures and fittings items such as kitchen units, appliances, waterfall showers, wall tiles and flooring options.”
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 7 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 8 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 9 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
For more information visit www.charleschurch.com, call 01727 221292 or visit the marketing suite off Hatfield Road between Thursday and Monday, 11am to 5pm.