Homes at new Harpenden development sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
A third of a new build development in central Harpenden has sold off plan.
Star House on Sun Lane consists of six two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments priced from £480,000.
Each property includes an open plan kitchen/living room, bathroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room and second bedroom.
All also come complete with entryphone access, an allocated parking space and a patio area or balcony accessed via the living room.
In addition there are integrated kitchens, including oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine plus a choice of wall and floor tiling to the kitchen, bathroom and en suite (subject to stage of construction).
Built by Matthew Homes and marketed by Bradford & Howley, the development is due for completion by late summer/early autumn this year.
Liam Howley of Bradford & Howley said: “Star House is located in the heart of central Harpenden just a short stroll to the High Street so is perfect for buyers who want everything on their doorstep.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 7 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 8 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 9 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 10 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
He added: “As a resident of Harpenden myself I know what a superb town it is to live in.
“With sales being agreed off plan I would recommend anyone interested contact our Harpenden office so they don’t miss out as these homes will sell quickly.”