Homes at new Harpenden development sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
A third of a new build development in central Harpenden has sold off plan.
Star House on Sun Lane consists of six two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments priced from £480,000.
Each property includes an open plan kitchen/living room, bathroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room and second bedroom.
All also come complete with entryphone access, an allocated parking space and a patio area or balcony accessed via the living room.
In addition there are integrated kitchens, including oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine plus a choice of wall and floor tiling to the kitchen, bathroom and en suite (subject to stage of construction).
You may also want to watch:
Built by Matthew Homes and marketed by Bradford & Howley, the development is due for completion by late summer/early autumn this year.
Liam Howley of Bradford & Howley said: “Star House is located in the heart of central Harpenden just a short stroll to the High Street so is perfect for buyers who want everything on their doorstep.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
He added: “As a resident of Harpenden myself I know what a superb town it is to live in.
“With sales being agreed off plan I would recommend anyone interested contact our Harpenden office so they don’t miss out as these homes will sell quickly.”