Homes at new Harpenden development sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
A third of a new build development in central Harpenden has sold off plan.
Star House on Sun Lane consists of six two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments priced from £480,000.
Each property includes an open plan kitchen/living room, bathroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room and second bedroom.
All also come complete with entryphone access, an allocated parking space and a patio area or balcony accessed via the living room.
In addition there are integrated kitchens, including oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine plus a choice of wall and floor tiling to the kitchen, bathroom and en suite (subject to stage of construction).
You may also want to watch:
Built by Matthew Homes and marketed by Bradford & Howley, the development is due for completion by late summer/early autumn this year.
Liam Howley of Bradford & Howley said: “Star House is located in the heart of central Harpenden just a short stroll to the High Street so is perfect for buyers who want everything on their doorstep.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
He added: “As a resident of Harpenden myself I know what a superb town it is to live in.
“With sales being agreed off plan I would recommend anyone interested contact our Harpenden office so they don’t miss out as these homes will sell quickly.”