Homes at new Harpenden development sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
A third of a new build development in central Harpenden has sold off plan.
Star House on Sun Lane consists of six two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments priced from £480,000.
Each property includes an open plan kitchen/living room, bathroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room and second bedroom.
All also come complete with entryphone access, an allocated parking space and a patio area or balcony accessed via the living room.
In addition there are integrated kitchens, including oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine plus a choice of wall and floor tiling to the kitchen, bathroom and en suite (subject to stage of construction).
You may also want to watch:
Built by Matthew Homes and marketed by Bradford & Howley, the development is due for completion by late summer/early autumn this year.
Liam Howley of Bradford & Howley said: “Star House is located in the heart of central Harpenden just a short stroll to the High Street so is perfect for buyers who want everything on their doorstep.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
He added: “As a resident of Harpenden myself I know what a superb town it is to live in.
“With sales being agreed off plan I would recommend anyone interested contact our Harpenden office so they don’t miss out as these homes will sell quickly.”