Homes at new Harpenden development sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
A third of a new build development in central Harpenden has sold off plan.
Star House on Sun Lane consists of six two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments priced from £480,000.
Each property includes an open plan kitchen/living room, bathroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room and second bedroom.
All also come complete with entryphone access, an allocated parking space and a patio area or balcony accessed via the living room.
In addition there are integrated kitchens, including oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine plus a choice of wall and floor tiling to the kitchen, bathroom and en suite (subject to stage of construction).
You may also want to watch:
Built by Matthew Homes and marketed by Bradford & Howley, the development is due for completion by late summer/early autumn this year.
Liam Howley of Bradford & Howley said: “Star House is located in the heart of central Harpenden just a short stroll to the High Street so is perfect for buyers who want everything on their doorstep.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
He added: “As a resident of Harpenden myself I know what a superb town it is to live in.
“With sales being agreed off plan I would recommend anyone interested contact our Harpenden office so they don’t miss out as these homes will sell quickly.”