Home of the Week: Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
With its 125 new one and two bedroom apartments, the iconic Ziggurat House is one of the largest developments in St Albans.
The design of the apartments has been carried through each room ensuring consistency throughout.
All kitchens have integrated Smeg appliances, high gloss cabinets and contrasting stone worktops.
Further highlights include a concierge service and private landscaped roof gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
£297,500 - £575,000
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
Preston Bennett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 8954 8626