Home of the Week: Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
With its 125 new one and two bedroom apartments, the iconic Ziggurat House is one of the largest developments in St Albans.
The design of the apartments has been carried through each room ensuring consistency throughout.
All kitchens have integrated Smeg appliances, high gloss cabinets and contrasting stone worktops.
Further highlights include a concierge service and private landscaped roof gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
£297,500 - £575,000
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 3 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 4 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 10 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
Preston Bennett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 8954 8626