Home of the Week: Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
With its 125 new one and two bedroom apartments, the iconic Ziggurat House is one of the largest developments in St Albans.
The design of the apartments has been carried through each room ensuring consistency throughout.
All kitchens have integrated Smeg appliances, high gloss cabinets and contrasting stone worktops.
Further highlights include a concierge service and private landscaped roof gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
£297,500 - £575,000
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Preston Bennett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 8954 8626