Home of the Week: Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
With its 125 new one and two bedroom apartments, the iconic Ziggurat House is one of the largest developments in St Albans.
The design of the apartments has been carried through each room ensuring consistency throughout.
All kitchens have integrated Smeg appliances, high gloss cabinets and contrasting stone worktops.
Further highlights include a concierge service and private landscaped roof gardens.
Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
£297,500 - £575,000
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 3 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 4 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 5 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 6 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 7 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 8 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
Preston Bennett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 8954 8626