Home of the Week: Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
With its 125 new one and two bedroom apartments, the iconic Ziggurat House is one of the largest developments in St Albans.
The design of the apartments has been carried through each room ensuring consistency throughout.
All kitchens have integrated Smeg appliances, high gloss cabinets and contrasting stone worktops.
Further highlights include a concierge service and private landscaped roof gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
£297,500 - £575,000
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 7 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 10 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
Preston Bennett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 8954 8626