Home of the Week: Yarwell Mill Country Park, Mill Road, Yarwell
- Credit: Archant
Yarwell Mill Country Park is an over-fifties development, offering a choice of exclusive park homes and lodges finished to a high standard.
Boat moorings are available and each new home comes complete with its own allocated parking spaces, fully landscaped gardens, brick steps and skirt surround.
CCTV is in operation 24-hours a day, seven days a week and there’s also an automated barrier system.
Quietly tucked away on the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire, Yarwell sits between the villages of Nassington and Yarwell beside the River Nene.
The first phase of development is now complete, and reservations are being taken for phase two.
You may also want to watch:
Close proximity to the A1 means transport links are good, and there is a ‘Call & Collect’ bus service picking up from the park with routes into nearby Oundle and Peterborough.
A direct rail link to London King’s Cross is just 40 minutes from Peterborough.
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
Yarwell Mill Country Park, Mill Road, Yarwell
Call 01780 782344 | www.yarwellmill.co.uk