Home of the Week: Yarwell Mill Country Park, Mill Road, Yarwell
- Credit: Archant
Yarwell Mill Country Park is an over-fifties development, offering a choice of exclusive park homes and lodges finished to a high standard.
Boat moorings are available and each new home comes complete with its own allocated parking spaces, fully landscaped gardens, brick steps and skirt surround.
CCTV is in operation 24-hours a day, seven days a week and there’s also an automated barrier system.
Quietly tucked away on the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire, Yarwell sits between the villages of Nassington and Yarwell beside the River Nene.
The first phase of development is now complete, and reservations are being taken for phase two.
You may also want to watch:
Close proximity to the A1 means transport links are good, and there is a ‘Call & Collect’ bus service picking up from the park with routes into nearby Oundle and Peterborough.
A direct rail link to London King’s Cross is just 40 minutes from Peterborough.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Yarwell Mill Country Park, Mill Road, Yarwell
Call 01780 782344 | www.yarwellmill.co.uk