Home of the Week: Yarwell Mill Country Park, Mill Road, Yarwell
- Credit: Archant
Yarwell Mill Country Park is an over-fifties development, offering a choice of exclusive park homes and lodges finished to a high standard.
Boat moorings are available and each new home comes complete with its own allocated parking spaces, fully landscaped gardens, brick steps and skirt surround.
CCTV is in operation 24-hours a day, seven days a week and there’s also an automated barrier system.
Quietly tucked away on the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire, Yarwell sits between the villages of Nassington and Yarwell beside the River Nene.
The first phase of development is now complete, and reservations are being taken for phase two.
Close proximity to the A1 means transport links are good, and there is a ‘Call & Collect’ bus service picking up from the park with routes into nearby Oundle and Peterborough.
A direct rail link to London King’s Cross is just 40 minutes from Peterborough.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 3 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 6 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 7 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 8 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
- 9 Hospices announce plans to join forces
- 10 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
Yarwell Mill Country Park, Mill Road, Yarwell
Call 01780 782344 | www.yarwellmill.co.uk