Home of the Week: Yarwell Mill Country Park, Mill Road, Yarwell
- Credit: Archant
Yarwell Mill Country Park is an over-fifties development, offering a choice of exclusive park homes and lodges finished to a high standard.
Boat moorings are available and each new home comes complete with its own allocated parking spaces, fully landscaped gardens, brick steps and skirt surround.
CCTV is in operation 24-hours a day, seven days a week and there’s also an automated barrier system.
Quietly tucked away on the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire, Yarwell sits between the villages of Nassington and Yarwell beside the River Nene.
The first phase of development is now complete, and reservations are being taken for phase two.
You may also want to watch:
Close proximity to the A1 means transport links are good, and there is a ‘Call & Collect’ bus service picking up from the park with routes into nearby Oundle and Peterborough.
A direct rail link to London King’s Cross is just 40 minutes from Peterborough.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
Yarwell Mill Country Park, Mill Road, Yarwell
Call 01780 782344 | www.yarwellmill.co.uk