Home of the Week: Wyton, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available detached family home is available for sale with an asking price of £695,000.
The property is tucked away towards the end of a cul-de-sac with a double garage and block paving driveway to the front and wonderful fields behind.
The vendors have loved living here for over 30 years but have decided to retire down by the coast to be closer to their family.
Wyton, Welwyn Garden City
You may also want to watch:
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire