Home of the Week: Wyton, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available detached family home is available for sale with an asking price of £695,000.
The property is tucked away towards the end of a cul-de-sac with a double garage and block paving driveway to the front and wonderful fields behind.
The vendors have loved living here for over 30 years but have decided to retire down by the coast to be closer to their family.
Wyton, Welwyn Garden City
You may also want to watch:
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 7 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 8 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 9 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 10 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts