Home of the Week: Wyton, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available detached family home is available for sale with an asking price of £695,000.
The property is tucked away towards the end of a cul-de-sac with a double garage and block paving driveway to the front and wonderful fields behind.
The vendors have loved living here for over 30 years but have decided to retire down by the coast to be closer to their family.
Wyton, Welwyn Garden City
You may also want to watch:
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?