Home of the Week: Westwick Row, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
- Credit: Archant
This fine Grade II listed period detached property has been lovingly restored by the current owners and is set in established gated grounds approaching 3/4 of an acre.
The original property dates back to the late 17th Century and is conveniently located for easy access to the M1 and M25 motorways, as well as the historic cathedral city of St Albans.
This stunning four bedroom home has been carefully restored to a very high specification throughout and will appeal to the discerning purchaser seeking a period home with a high specification.
Westwick Row, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £1,100,000
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 8 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base