Home of the Week: Westwick Row, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
- Credit: Archant
This fine Grade II listed period detached property has been lovingly restored by the current owners and is set in established gated grounds approaching 3/4 of an acre.
The original property dates back to the late 17th Century and is conveniently located for easy access to the M1 and M25 motorways, as well as the historic cathedral city of St Albans.
This stunning four bedroom home has been carefully restored to a very high specification throughout and will appeal to the discerning purchaser seeking a period home with a high specification.
Westwick Row, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £1,100,000
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind