Home of the Week: Westwick Row, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
- Credit: Archant
This fine Grade II listed period detached property has been lovingly restored by the current owners and is set in established gated grounds approaching 3/4 of an acre.
The original property dates back to the late 17th Century and is conveniently located for easy access to the M1 and M25 motorways, as well as the historic cathedral city of St Albans.
This stunning four bedroom home has been carefully restored to a very high specification throughout and will appeal to the discerning purchaser seeking a period home with a high specification.
Westwick Row, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £1,100,000
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe