Home of the Week: Westwick Row, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
- Credit: Archant
This fine Grade II listed period detached property has been lovingly restored by the current owners and is set in established gated grounds approaching 3/4 of an acre.
The original property dates back to the late 17th Century and is conveniently located for easy access to the M1 and M25 motorways, as well as the historic cathedral city of St Albans.
This stunning four bedroom home has been carefully restored to a very high specification throughout and will appeal to the discerning purchaser seeking a period home with a high specification.
Westwick Row, Leverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
You may also want to watch:
Offers in excess of £1,100,000
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 4 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 5 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate