Home of the Week: Western Close, Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This well-presented three bedroom end terrace family home benefits from an independent one bedroom annexe built to the side.
The main house has a spacious kitchen/diner which overlooks the rear garden and large lounge which looks out to the front aspect. On the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom.
The annexe is truly independent from the main house and comprises of a kitchen, lounge and a first floor bedroom and bathroom.
The well-kept gardens to the front and rear are shared between the main house and annexe.
The property is ideal for a family with an older relative or for an investor looking to let the one bedroom annexe.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £400,000
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
Country Properties | 01462 481100 | www.country-properties.co.uk