Home of the Week: Western Close, Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This well-presented three bedroom end terrace family home benefits from an independent one bedroom annexe built to the side.
The main house has a spacious kitchen/diner which overlooks the rear garden and large lounge which looks out to the front aspect. On the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom.
The annexe is truly independent from the main house and comprises of a kitchen, lounge and a first floor bedroom and bathroom.
The well-kept gardens to the front and rear are shared between the main house and annexe.
The property is ideal for a family with an older relative or for an investor looking to let the one bedroom annexe.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £400,000
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
Country Properties | 01462 481100 | www.country-properties.co.uk