Home of the Week: Western Close, Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This well-presented three bedroom end terrace family home benefits from an independent one bedroom annexe built to the side.
The main house has a spacious kitchen/diner which overlooks the rear garden and large lounge which looks out to the front aspect. On the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom.
The annexe is truly independent from the main house and comprises of a kitchen, lounge and a first floor bedroom and bathroom.
The well-kept gardens to the front and rear are shared between the main house and annexe.
The property is ideal for a family with an older relative or for an investor looking to let the one bedroom annexe.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £400,000
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Green light given to new hospital project
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
Country Properties | 01462 481100 | www.country-properties.co.uk