Home of the Week: Western Close, Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This well-presented three bedroom end terrace family home benefits from an independent one bedroom annexe built to the side.
The main house has a spacious kitchen/diner which overlooks the rear garden and large lounge which looks out to the front aspect. On the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom.
The annexe is truly independent from the main house and comprises of a kitchen, lounge and a first floor bedroom and bathroom.
The well-kept gardens to the front and rear are shared between the main house and annexe.
The property is ideal for a family with an older relative or for an investor looking to let the one bedroom annexe.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £400,000
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Country Properties | 01462 481100 | www.country-properties.co.uk