Home of the Week: Western Close, Letchworth Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This well-presented three bedroom end terrace family home benefits from an independent one bedroom annexe built to the side.
The main house has a spacious kitchen/diner which overlooks the rear garden and large lounge which looks out to the front aspect. On the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom.
The annexe is truly independent from the main house and comprises of a kitchen, lounge and a first floor bedroom and bathroom.
The well-kept gardens to the front and rear are shared between the main house and annexe.
The property is ideal for a family with an older relative or for an investor looking to let the one bedroom annexe.
Guide price £400,000
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 3 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 4 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 5 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 7 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 9 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 10 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
Country Properties | 01462 481100 | www.country-properties.co.uk