Home of the Week: West Common Way, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
An outstanding family home in the heart of West Common, this property is for sale with a guide price of £3,000,000.
Approached over an impressive gravel carriage driveway, this handsome, Arts and Crafts-inspired home sits back from West Common Way, a private, leafy and sought-after road on the outskirts of Harpenden.
The accommodation includes two cloakrooms, a sitting room, dining room, study, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, basement games room, master bedroom with large en-suite bath and shower room, four further bedrooms, one with en suite, and a family bathroom.
There is also a heated swimming pool and jacuzzi, with shower, cloakroom and sauna.
The private, south east-facing rear gardens to the house are thoughtfully landscaped.
You may also want to watch:
Across the rear of the house lies a fabulous flagstone terrace, which features a fish pond and provides ample space for al fresco dining.
A double garage stands to one side, with extensive parking on the gravel driveway.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
For more information, contact Savills, Harpenden, on 01582 465000