Home of the Week: West Common Way, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
An outstanding family home in the heart of West Common, this property is for sale with a guide price of £3,000,000.
Approached over an impressive gravel carriage driveway, this handsome, Arts and Crafts-inspired home sits back from West Common Way, a private, leafy and sought-after road on the outskirts of Harpenden.
The accommodation includes two cloakrooms, a sitting room, dining room, study, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, basement games room, master bedroom with large en-suite bath and shower room, four further bedrooms, one with en suite, and a family bathroom.
There is also a heated swimming pool and jacuzzi, with shower, cloakroom and sauna.
The private, south east-facing rear gardens to the house are thoughtfully landscaped.
You may also want to watch:
Across the rear of the house lies a fabulous flagstone terrace, which features a fish pond and provides ample space for al fresco dining.
A double garage stands to one side, with extensive parking on the gravel driveway.
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 6 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 7 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 8 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 9 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
- 10 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
For more information, contact Savills, Harpenden, on 01582 465000