Home of the Week: West Common Way, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
An outstanding family home in the heart of West Common, this property is for sale with a guide price of £3,000,000.
Approached over an impressive gravel carriage driveway, this handsome, Arts and Crafts-inspired home sits back from West Common Way, a private, leafy and sought-after road on the outskirts of Harpenden.
The accommodation includes two cloakrooms, a sitting room, dining room, study, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, basement games room, master bedroom with large en-suite bath and shower room, four further bedrooms, one with en suite, and a family bathroom.
There is also a heated swimming pool and jacuzzi, with shower, cloakroom and sauna.
The private, south east-facing rear gardens to the house are thoughtfully landscaped.
You may also want to watch:
Across the rear of the house lies a fabulous flagstone terrace, which features a fish pond and provides ample space for al fresco dining.
A double garage stands to one side, with extensive parking on the gravel driveway.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
For more information, contact Savills, Harpenden, on 01582 465000