Home of the Week: West Common Way, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
An outstanding family home in the heart of West Common, this property is for sale with a guide price of £3,000,000.
Approached over an impressive gravel carriage driveway, this handsome, Arts and Crafts-inspired home sits back from West Common Way, a private, leafy and sought-after road on the outskirts of Harpenden.
The accommodation includes two cloakrooms, a sitting room, dining room, study, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, basement games room, master bedroom with large en-suite bath and shower room, four further bedrooms, one with en suite, and a family bathroom.
There is also a heated swimming pool and jacuzzi, with shower, cloakroom and sauna.
The private, south east-facing rear gardens to the house are thoughtfully landscaped.
You may also want to watch:
Across the rear of the house lies a fabulous flagstone terrace, which features a fish pond and provides ample space for al fresco dining.
A double garage stands to one side, with extensive parking on the gravel driveway.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 6 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 7 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 8 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 9 Confetti cannons released at primary school 50th birthday
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Rickmansworth
For more information, contact Savills, Harpenden, on 01582 465000