Home of the Week: West Common Way, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
An outstanding family home in the heart of West Common, this property is for sale with a guide price of £3,000,000.
Approached over an impressive gravel carriage driveway, this handsome, Arts and Crafts-inspired home sits back from West Common Way, a private, leafy and sought-after road on the outskirts of Harpenden.
The accommodation includes two cloakrooms, a sitting room, dining room, study, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, basement games room, master bedroom with large en-suite bath and shower room, four further bedrooms, one with en suite, and a family bathroom.
There is also a heated swimming pool and jacuzzi, with shower, cloakroom and sauna.
The private, south east-facing rear gardens to the house are thoughtfully landscaped.
Across the rear of the house lies a fabulous flagstone terrace, which features a fish pond and provides ample space for al fresco dining.
A double garage stands to one side, with extensive parking on the gravel driveway.
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
- 5 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 6 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 7 Cash stolen from parked car on Harpenden Road in St Albans
- 8 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 9 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
- 10 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
For more information, contact Savills, Harpenden, on 01582 465000