Home of the Week: Welclose Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
2,400 sq ft of accommodation with four bedrooms, five reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
Welclose Street, Abbey Conservation Area | Price £1,750,000
A landmark, handsome Grade II Listed Georgian period property in the heart of the old conservation area, with the benefit of versatile accommodation arranged over three floors providing approximately 2,400 sq ft of accommodation with four bedrooms, five reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
The property is located in Welclose Street, which runs between Fishpool Street and Lower Dagnall Street in the heart of St Albans, close to the city centre, St Albans Boys school, the Abbey and convenient for the mainline station into central London.
Further benefits include off street parking to the side with further residents permit parking, and a glorious west facing private garden to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
Druce & Partners | 01727 855232 | druce-partners.co.uk
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield