Home of the Week: Welclose Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
2,400 sq ft of accommodation with four bedrooms, five reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
Welclose Street, Abbey Conservation Area | Price £1,750,000
A landmark, handsome Grade II Listed Georgian period property in the heart of the old conservation area, with the benefit of versatile accommodation arranged over three floors providing approximately 2,400 sq ft of accommodation with four bedrooms, five reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
The property is located in Welclose Street, which runs between Fishpool Street and Lower Dagnall Street in the heart of St Albans, close to the city centre, St Albans Boys school, the Abbey and convenient for the mainline station into central London.
Further benefits include off street parking to the side with further residents permit parking, and a glorious west facing private garden to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
Druce & Partners | 01727 855232 | druce-partners.co.uk
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire