Home of the Week: Welclose Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
2,400 sq ft of accommodation with four bedrooms, five reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
Welclose Street, Abbey Conservation Area | Price £1,750,000
A landmark, handsome Grade II Listed Georgian period property in the heart of the old conservation area, with the benefit of versatile accommodation arranged over three floors providing approximately 2,400 sq ft of accommodation with four bedrooms, five reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room.
The property is located in Welclose Street, which runs between Fishpool Street and Lower Dagnall Street in the heart of St Albans, close to the city centre, St Albans Boys school, the Abbey and convenient for the mainline station into central London.
Further benefits include off street parking to the side with further residents permit parking, and a glorious west facing private garden to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
Druce & Partners | 01727 855232 | druce-partners.co.uk
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident