Home of the Week: Watsons Walk, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This contemporary and cleverly designed house is set within a converted 1920s factory building.
The unique home combines original commercial aspects, such as exposed metal beams and vaulted ceilings, with carefully blended architectural detailing.
As well as well thought out storage solutions, the property also benefits from fitted solar panels, making it very economical and environmentally friendly.
The striking open-plan sitting/dining area is overlooked by the galleried landing and provides views out onto the secluded patio area through French doors.
The adjoining kitchen opens onto the main living space through a large serving hatch, while the bathroom is also located on the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor, the two bedrooms continue the vaulted ceiling feature, with the master bedroom benefitting from fitted storage and curtained glazing overlooking the sitting area.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Green light given to new hospital project
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
Watsons Walk, St Albans
Guide price £575,000
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com