Home of the Week: Watsons Walk, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This contemporary and cleverly designed house is set within a converted 1920s factory building.
The unique home combines original commercial aspects, such as exposed metal beams and vaulted ceilings, with carefully blended architectural detailing.
As well as well thought out storage solutions, the property also benefits from fitted solar panels, making it very economical and environmentally friendly.
The striking open-plan sitting/dining area is overlooked by the galleried landing and provides views out onto the secluded patio area through French doors.
The adjoining kitchen opens onto the main living space through a large serving hatch, while the bathroom is also located on the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor, the two bedrooms continue the vaulted ceiling feature, with the master bedroom benefitting from fitted storage and curtained glazing overlooking the sitting area.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
Watsons Walk, St Albans
Guide price £575,000
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com