Home of the Week: Watsons Walk, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This contemporary and cleverly designed house is set within a converted 1920s factory building.
The unique home combines original commercial aspects, such as exposed metal beams and vaulted ceilings, with carefully blended architectural detailing.
As well as well thought out storage solutions, the property also benefits from fitted solar panels, making it very economical and environmentally friendly.
The striking open-plan sitting/dining area is overlooked by the galleried landing and provides views out onto the secluded patio area through French doors.
The adjoining kitchen opens onto the main living space through a large serving hatch, while the bathroom is also located on the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor, the two bedrooms continue the vaulted ceiling feature, with the master bedroom benefitting from fitted storage and curtained glazing overlooking the sitting area.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Watsons Walk, St Albans
Guide price £575,000
Strutt & Parker | 01727 840285 | www.struttandparker.com