Home of the Week: Walton Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
With a guide price of £775,000, this home sits behind a charming character façade, the immaculately presented accommodation arranged over two floors.
An exciting opportunity to acquire an exceptional three bed Victorian end of terrace house which offers the very rare advantage of off-street parking for two cars. Also well located for access to excellent local schools this beautiful property is offered for sale with the benefit of a complete onward chain.
To the ground floor this includes an entrance hall, cloakroom with understairs storage, a large dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors to the garden, and a through sitting/dining room, also dual aspect and with French doors to the garden. The space is currently arranged as a dining room to one side of a central feature fireplace with log burner and a snug TV lounge to the other side.
Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, two currently used as double bedrooms, with the third presently used as a home office. A large bathroom with feature roll top bath and separate stand-alone shower enclosure completes the picture.
Throughout, this immaculately presented property are many elegant period features typical of the finer properties of the era, alongside very well-considered contemporary interior design to create a comfortable, light and bright home of considerable note.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the house looks out to a pretty town house-style garden, enclosed behind brick built boundaries with wrought iron railings. There is a tiled footpath that leads to the front door, while to one side is a large private driveway very comfortably accommodating parking for two if not three cars side-by-side.
To the rear is a wide well-presented garden, laid mainly to lawn with two areas of block paving and well-stocked planting surrounded by brick built and fenced boundaries.
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 3 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 4 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 5 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 6 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 7 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 8 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 9 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 10 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | collinsonhall.co.uk