Home of the Week: Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This three bedroom semi-detached home is conveniently situated in a popular residential area on the west side of Welwyn Garden City, offering easy walking access to the town centre.
Benefits include a garage and driveway, plus potential to extend (STPP).
Welwyn Garden City’s mainline train station allows for easy access to the capital
with fast and frequent services directly into London Kings Cross and Moorgate.
The location also provides excellent transport links via road, with the A1(M) being an easy drive from the property.
You may also want to watch:
Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
Guide price £600,000
Connells | 01707 322 903| www.connells.co.uk