Home of the Week: Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This three bedroom semi-detached home is conveniently situated in a popular residential area on the west side of Welwyn Garden City, offering easy walking access to the town centre.
Benefits include a garage and driveway, plus potential to extend (STPP).
Welwyn Garden City’s mainline train station allows for easy access to the capital
with fast and frequent services directly into London Kings Cross and Moorgate.
The location also provides excellent transport links via road, with the A1(M) being an easy drive from the property.
You may also want to watch:
Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 8 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Guide price £600,000
Connells | 01707 322 903| www.connells.co.uk