Home of the Week: Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This three bedroom semi-detached home is conveniently situated in a popular residential area on the west side of Welwyn Garden City, offering easy walking access to the town centre.
Benefits include a garage and driveway, plus potential to extend (STPP).
Welwyn Garden City’s mainline train station allows for easy access to the capital
with fast and frequent services directly into London Kings Cross and Moorgate.
The location also provides excellent transport links via road, with the A1(M) being an easy drive from the property.
Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 8 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 9 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 10 St Albans SustFest kicks off in style
Guide price £600,000
Connells | 01707 322 903| www.connells.co.uk