Home of the Week: Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This three bedroom semi-detached home is conveniently situated in a popular residential area on the west side of Welwyn Garden City, offering easy walking access to the town centre.
Benefits include a garage and driveway, plus potential to extend (STPP).
Welwyn Garden City’s mainline train station allows for easy access to the capital
with fast and frequent services directly into London Kings Cross and Moorgate.
The location also provides excellent transport links via road, with the A1(M) being an easy drive from the property.
You may also want to watch:
Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 6 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 9 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 10 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
Guide price £600,000
Connells | 01707 322 903| www.connells.co.uk