Home of the Week: Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This three bedroom semi-detached home is conveniently situated in a popular residential area on the west side of Welwyn Garden City, offering easy walking access to the town centre.
Benefits include a garage and driveway, plus potential to extend (STPP).
Welwyn Garden City’s mainline train station allows for easy access to the capital
with fast and frequent services directly into London Kings Cross and Moorgate.
The location also provides excellent transport links via road, with the A1(M) being an easy drive from the property.
You may also want to watch:
Turmore Dale, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Guide price £600,000
Connells | 01707 322 903| www.connells.co.uk