Home of the Week: Trowley Hill Road, Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
St Leonard’s Cottage stands opposite the Norman Church of St Leonard’s, in the heart of the beautiful village of Flamstead.
The property has been extended and lovingly restored, with features including beamed ceilings, fireplaces - one of which is an inglenook fireplace - and a well (or escape tunnel?) to mention a few of its treasures.
This delightful cottage has four bedrooms, four staircases, kitchen, lounge, second reception room, dining room, bathroom and a cellar/office, plus a pretty garden to the rear.
The house dates back to 1512, making it one of the oldest properties in Flamstead.
You may also want to watch:
Trowley Hill Road, Flamstead
Guide price: £775,000
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
Connells | 01582 760 131 | www.connells.co.uk