Home of the Week: Trowley Hill Road, Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
St Leonard’s Cottage stands opposite the Norman Church of St Leonard’s, in the heart of the beautiful village of Flamstead.
The property has been extended and lovingly restored, with features including beamed ceilings, fireplaces - one of which is an inglenook fireplace - and a well (or escape tunnel?) to mention a few of its treasures.
This delightful cottage has four bedrooms, four staircases, kitchen, lounge, second reception room, dining room, bathroom and a cellar/office, plus a pretty garden to the rear.
The house dates back to 1512, making it one of the oldest properties in Flamstead.
You may also want to watch:
Trowley Hill Road, Flamstead
Guide price: £775,000
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
Connells | 01582 760 131 | www.connells.co.uk