Home of the Week: Trowley Hill Road, Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
St Leonard’s Cottage stands opposite the Norman Church of St Leonard’s, in the heart of the beautiful village of Flamstead.
The property has been extended and lovingly restored, with features including beamed ceilings, fireplaces - one of which is an inglenook fireplace - and a well (or escape tunnel?) to mention a few of its treasures.
This delightful cottage has four bedrooms, four staircases, kitchen, lounge, second reception room, dining room, bathroom and a cellar/office, plus a pretty garden to the rear.
The house dates back to 1512, making it one of the oldest properties in Flamstead.
You may also want to watch:
Trowley Hill Road, Flamstead
Guide price: £775,000
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 4 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
Connells | 01582 760 131 | www.connells.co.uk