Home of the Week: The Uplands, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This extensive six-bedroom family home in the exclusive West Common area of Harpenden is available to rent.
On the ground floor of the property there is an abundance of living space. The kitchen and open plan breakfast area face out onto the landscaped garden with large windows and French doors giving a bright and airy feel. There is a feature Aga oven and a separate utility room.
Both the family room and the living room are large and spacious with feature fireplaces and large windows offering plenty of natural light. There is also an impressive study and guest cloakroom.
Upstairs there is an expansive master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi bathtub. There are four further double bedrooms and two shared newly fitted bathrooms. A games room runs the entire width of the property with a snooker table.
Another feature is the self-contained annexe room. This has it’s own private entrance at the back of the house and consists of one large room together with an en-suite shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The property backs onto a large garden which is fully landscaped and has mature flower beds as well as a patio area. The front driveway offers space for three-plus cars and there is also a double garage. The house is fully alarmed.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 7 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
The Uplands, Harpenden
Home County Rentals | 01582 761666 | www.homecountyrentals.co.uk