Home of the Week: The Uplands, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This extensive six-bedroom family home in the exclusive West Common area of Harpenden is available to rent.
On the ground floor of the property there is an abundance of living space. The kitchen and open plan breakfast area face out onto the landscaped garden with large windows and French doors giving a bright and airy feel. There is a feature Aga oven and a separate utility room.
Both the family room and the living room are large and spacious with feature fireplaces and large windows offering plenty of natural light. There is also an impressive study and guest cloakroom.
Upstairs there is an expansive master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi bathtub. There are four further double bedrooms and two shared newly fitted bathrooms. A games room runs the entire width of the property with a snooker table.
Another feature is the self-contained annexe room. This has it’s own private entrance at the back of the house and consists of one large room together with an en-suite shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The property backs onto a large garden which is fully landscaped and has mature flower beds as well as a patio area. The front driveway offers space for three-plus cars and there is also a double garage. The house is fully alarmed.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 9 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
The Uplands, Harpenden
Home County Rentals | 01582 761666 | www.homecountyrentals.co.uk