Home of the Week: The Pastures, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This charming, lovingly maintained home in prestigious Chells Manor is available for sale with an asking price of £425,000.
Remodelled to perfection, it offers a recently refitted contemporary kitchen, dining area with new stylish oak flooring, impressively decorated through-lounge, downstairs WC, four good size bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and an attractively quaint rear garden.
In addition, it benefits from a driveway offering parking for two cars, a garage, new boiler and bespoke fitted wardrobes.
There are also excellent bus links to the town centre, excellent schools close by, as well as a pharmacy, doctors surgery and local supermarket.
The Pastures, Stevenage
Asking price £425,000
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 7 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 8 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 9 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 10 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
Raine & Co | 01438 870668 | www.raineandco.com