Home of the Week: The Pastures, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This charming, lovingly maintained home in prestigious Chells Manor is available for sale with an asking price of £425,000.
Remodelled to perfection, it offers a recently refitted contemporary kitchen, dining area with new stylish oak flooring, impressively decorated through-lounge, downstairs WC, four good size bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and an attractively quaint rear garden.
In addition, it benefits from a driveway offering parking for two cars, a garage, new boiler and bespoke fitted wardrobes.
There are also excellent bus links to the town centre, excellent schools close by, as well as a pharmacy, doctors surgery and local supermarket.
You may also want to watch:
The Pastures, Stevenage
Asking price £425,000
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 9 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
Raine & Co | 01438 870668 | www.raineandco.com