Home of the Week: The Pastures, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This charming, lovingly maintained home in prestigious Chells Manor is available for sale with an asking price of £425,000.
Remodelled to perfection, it offers a recently refitted contemporary kitchen, dining area with new stylish oak flooring, impressively decorated through-lounge, downstairs WC, four good size bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and an attractively quaint rear garden.
In addition, it benefits from a driveway offering parking for two cars, a garage, new boiler and bespoke fitted wardrobes.
There are also excellent bus links to the town centre, excellent schools close by, as well as a pharmacy, doctors surgery and local supermarket.
You may also want to watch:
The Pastures, Stevenage
Asking price £425,000
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 9 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 10 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
Raine & Co | 01438 870668 | www.raineandco.com