Home of the Week: The Pastures, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This charming, lovingly maintained home in prestigious Chells Manor is available for sale with an asking price of £425,000.
Remodelled to perfection, it offers a recently refitted contemporary kitchen, dining area with new stylish oak flooring, impressively decorated through-lounge, downstairs WC, four good size bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and an attractively quaint rear garden.
In addition, it benefits from a driveway offering parking for two cars, a garage, new boiler and bespoke fitted wardrobes.
There are also excellent bus links to the town centre, excellent schools close by, as well as a pharmacy, doctors surgery and local supermarket.
You may also want to watch:
The Pastures, Stevenage
Asking price £425,000
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 St Albans MP describes fire safety row as ‘national scandal of epic proportions’
Raine & Co | 01438 870668 | www.raineandco.com