Home of the Week: The Pastures, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This charming, lovingly maintained home in prestigious Chells Manor is available for sale with an asking price of £425,000.
Remodelled to perfection, it offers a recently refitted contemporary kitchen, dining area with new stylish oak flooring, impressively decorated through-lounge, downstairs WC, four good size bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and an attractively quaint rear garden.
In addition, it benefits from a driveway offering parking for two cars, a garage, new boiler and bespoke fitted wardrobes.
There are also excellent bus links to the town centre, excellent schools close by, as well as a pharmacy, doctors surgery and local supermarket.
You may also want to watch:
The Pastures, Stevenage
Asking price £425,000
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 6 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 7 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
Raine & Co | 01438 870668 | www.raineandco.com