Home of the Week: The Foresters, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A superb first floor apartment located within one of Harpenden’s finest purpose built developments with beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
• Entrance vestibule
• Drawing room/dining room
• Master bedroom with en-suite wet room
You may also want to watch:
• Two further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
• Utility cupboard with water softener
• Secure underground parking and storage
• Video entry system
• Underfloor gas-fired central heating
The communal grounds are well landscaped with lawn, planted areas and naturally shaded parts with feature gazebo and patio.
There is secure underground car parking accessed via an electric gate and private storage cupboard with light and power.
The Foresters, Harpenden – Offers in excess of £900,000.
Strutt & Parker Harpenden 01582 807611