Home of the Week: The Foresters, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A superb first floor apartment located within one of Harpenden’s finest purpose built developments with beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
• Entrance vestibule
• Drawing room/dining room
• Master bedroom with en-suite wet room
You may also want to watch:
• Two further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
• Utility cupboard with water softener
• Secure underground parking and storage
• Video entry system
• Underfloor gas-fired central heating
The communal grounds are well landscaped with lawn, planted areas and naturally shaded parts with feature gazebo and patio.
There is secure underground car parking accessed via an electric gate and private storage cupboard with light and power.
The Foresters, Harpenden – Offers in excess of £900,000.
Strutt & Parker Harpenden 01582 807611