Home of the Week: The Foresters, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A superb first floor apartment located within one of Harpenden’s finest purpose built developments with beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
• Entrance vestibule
• Drawing room/dining room
• Master bedroom with en-suite wet room
You may also want to watch:
• Two further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
• Utility cupboard with water softener
• Secure underground parking and storage
• Video entry system
• Underfloor gas-fired central heating
The communal grounds are well landscaped with lawn, planted areas and naturally shaded parts with feature gazebo and patio.
There is secure underground car parking accessed via an electric gate and private storage cupboard with light and power.
The Foresters, Harpenden – Offers in excess of £900,000.
Strutt & Parker Harpenden 01582 807611