Home of the Week: The Foresters, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A superb first floor apartment located within one of Harpenden’s finest purpose built developments with beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
• Entrance vestibule
• Drawing room/dining room
• Master bedroom with en-suite wet room
• Two further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 3 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 4 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 5 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 6 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 7 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 8 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
• Utility cupboard with water softener
• Secure underground parking and storage
• Video entry system
• Underfloor gas-fired central heating
The communal grounds are well landscaped with lawn, planted areas and naturally shaded parts with feature gazebo and patio.
There is secure underground car parking accessed via an electric gate and private storage cupboard with light and power.
The Foresters, Harpenden – Offers in excess of £900,000.
Strutt & Parker Harpenden 01582 807611