Home of the Week: The Cinques, Gamlingay
- Credit: Archant
Located on the edge of this popular Cambridgeshire village is this unique four bedroom detached property.
Positioned on an extremely generous plot of over quarter of an acre, it is surrounded by green spaces and countryside views.
There is great living space in the formal dining room and a dual aspect living room with multi fuel burner fireplace and doors out into the garden,
The 19ft kitchen offers a wealth of storage and work surface space, an Aga, dual aspect views and room for a good sized dining table.
The first floor also enjoys many of the open aspect views from each of the bedrooms, and all four have either en-suite shower or en-suite bathrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Externally the landscaped gardens really suit the location, with mature shrubs and trees giving privacy whilst still retaining the open feel.
There is also a timber outbuilding that works currently as a home office and reception space along with a detached two storey double garage.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
The double garage has had planning permission passed previously to convert into an annex; this has now lapsed but could be re-considered if any interested party needed the facility.
Parking is provided by an ample driveway that would comfortably house numerous vehicles.
There are several surrounding train stations, the closest being Sandy which is located just 4.8 miles away. For commuters by car, Cambridge is only a 15 mile drive through pleasant countryside.
The owners of this property can move to the speed of any interested party as the property is offered without the complication of an upper chain.
The Cinques, Gamlingay
Geoffrey Matthew | 01438 720100 | www.geoffreymatthew.co.uk