Home of the Week: Temperance Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This exceptionally spacious period house is situated in the heart of the old conservation area, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station, Cathedral, Verulamium Park and excellent local schools.
The handsome and imposing residence provides wonderful accommodation generously spread over three levels to include a stunning principle reception room to the ground floor, plus two further reception rooms to the lower level.
In addition, there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Outside to the rear is a delightful walled garden affording ample privacy.
You may also want to watch:
Temperance Street, St Albans
Guide Price £1.05m
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk