Home of the Week: Temperance Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This exceptionally spacious period house is situated in the heart of the old conservation area, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station, Cathedral, Verulamium Park and excellent local schools.
The handsome and imposing residence provides wonderful accommodation generously spread over three levels to include a stunning principle reception room to the ground floor, plus two further reception rooms to the lower level.
In addition, there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Outside to the rear is a delightful walled garden affording ample privacy.
You may also want to watch:
Temperance Street, St Albans
Guide Price £1.05m
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 9 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk