Home of the Week: Temperance Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This exceptionally spacious period house is situated in the heart of the old conservation area, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station, Cathedral, Verulamium Park and excellent local schools.
The handsome and imposing residence provides wonderful accommodation generously spread over three levels to include a stunning principle reception room to the ground floor, plus two further reception rooms to the lower level.
In addition, there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Outside to the rear is a delightful walled garden affording ample privacy.
You may also want to watch:
Temperance Street, St Albans
Guide Price £1.05m
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk