Home of the Week: Temperance Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This exceptionally spacious period house is situated in the heart of the old conservation area, within walking distance of the city centre, mainline station, Cathedral, Verulamium Park and excellent local schools.
The handsome and imposing residence provides wonderful accommodation generously spread over three levels to include a stunning principle reception room to the ground floor, plus two further reception rooms to the lower level.
In addition, there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Outside to the rear is a delightful walled garden affording ample privacy.
You may also want to watch:
Temperance Street, St Albans
Guide Price £1.05m
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk