Home of the Week: Tansey End, Biggleswade
- Credit: Archant
This well presented three bedroom family home is situated in the popular Saxon Gate area of Biggleswade.
The rental accommodation briefly comprises kitchen, cloakroom, lounge/diner, three bedrooms, en-suite shower to master bedroom and family bathroom.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden and off road parking for two vehicles.
Tansey End, Biggleswade
You may also want to watch:
Acorn | 01767 313900 | www.acorns.co.uk
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 10 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures