Home of the Week: Tansey End, Biggleswade
- Credit: Archant
This well presented three bedroom family home is situated in the popular Saxon Gate area of Biggleswade.
The rental accommodation briefly comprises kitchen, cloakroom, lounge/diner, three bedrooms, en-suite shower to master bedroom and family bathroom.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden and off road parking for two vehicles.
Tansey End, Biggleswade
You may also want to watch:
Acorn | 01767 313900 | www.acorns.co.uk
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash