Home of the Week: Tansey End, Biggleswade
- Credit: Archant
This well presented three bedroom family home is situated in the popular Saxon Gate area of Biggleswade.
The rental accommodation briefly comprises kitchen, cloakroom, lounge/diner, three bedrooms, en-suite shower to master bedroom and family bathroom.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden and off road parking for two vehicles.
Tansey End, Biggleswade
You may also want to watch:
Acorn | 01767 313900 | www.acorns.co.uk
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Green light given to new hospital project
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans