Home of the Week: Tansey End, Biggleswade
- Credit: Archant
This well presented three bedroom family home is situated in the popular Saxon Gate area of Biggleswade.
The rental accommodation briefly comprises kitchen, cloakroom, lounge/diner, three bedrooms, en-suite shower to master bedroom and family bathroom.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden and off road parking for two vehicles.
Tansey End, Biggleswade
You may also want to watch:
Acorn | 01767 313900 | www.acorns.co.uk
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier