Home of the Week: Sweet Briar Mews, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The final phase of stylish three bedroom townhouses within Sweet Briar Mews launched at the weekend.
Located off Victoria Street, this select city centre development of beautifully designed properties incorporates a high quality specification with designer graphite grey kitchens, seamless Corian worksurfaces and breakfast bars complemented with Smeg appliances, pendant lighting and coloured glass splashbacks.
The spacious open plan living space is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling doors, windows and roof lights.
It is finished to an exacting standard, with large Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles opening onto a private landscaped garden, ideal for entertaining.
An ash staircase complemented with a glass and stainless steel balustrade leads to the first floor, which offers two spacious bedrooms, a laundry and a stunning family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The second floor master suite, with rooftop views over central St Albans, boasts a large bank of integrated wardrobes and cleverly designed storage solutions with a superb en-suite shower room.
The three remaining homes all benefit from allocated parking, a high standard of finish and a surprisingly quiet location within the city centre.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 6 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
For commuters, the mainline station is also within easy walking distance.
Sweet Briar Mews, Victoria Street, St Albans
Guide price £825,000
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk