Home of the Week: Sweet Briar Mews, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The final phase of stylish three bedroom townhouses within Sweet Briar Mews launched at the weekend.
Located off Victoria Street, this select city centre development of beautifully designed properties incorporates a high quality specification with designer graphite grey kitchens, seamless Corian worksurfaces and breakfast bars complemented with Smeg appliances, pendant lighting and coloured glass splashbacks.
The spacious open plan living space is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling doors, windows and roof lights.
It is finished to an exacting standard, with large Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles opening onto a private landscaped garden, ideal for entertaining.
An ash staircase complemented with a glass and stainless steel balustrade leads to the first floor, which offers two spacious bedrooms, a laundry and a stunning family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The second floor master suite, with rooftop views over central St Albans, boasts a large bank of integrated wardrobes and cleverly designed storage solutions with a superb en-suite shower room.
The three remaining homes all benefit from allocated parking, a high standard of finish and a surprisingly quiet location within the city centre.
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
For commuters, the mainline station is also within easy walking distance.
Sweet Briar Mews, Victoria Street, St Albans
Guide price £825,000
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk