Home of the Week: Sweet Briar Mews, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The final phase of stylish three bedroom townhouses within Sweet Briar Mews launched at the weekend.
Located off Victoria Street, this select city centre development of beautifully designed properties incorporates a high quality specification with designer graphite grey kitchens, seamless Corian worksurfaces and breakfast bars complemented with Smeg appliances, pendant lighting and coloured glass splashbacks.
The spacious open plan living space is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling doors, windows and roof lights.
It is finished to an exacting standard, with large Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles opening onto a private landscaped garden, ideal for entertaining.
An ash staircase complemented with a glass and stainless steel balustrade leads to the first floor, which offers two spacious bedrooms, a laundry and a stunning family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The second floor master suite, with rooftop views over central St Albans, boasts a large bank of integrated wardrobes and cleverly designed storage solutions with a superb en-suite shower room.
The three remaining homes all benefit from allocated parking, a high standard of finish and a surprisingly quiet location within the city centre.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
For commuters, the mainline station is also within easy walking distance.
Sweet Briar Mews, Victoria Street, St Albans
Guide price £825,000
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk