Home of the Week: Sweet Briar Mews, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The final phase of stylish three bedroom townhouses within Sweet Briar Mews launched at the weekend.
Located off Victoria Street, this select city centre development of beautifully designed properties incorporates a high quality specification with designer graphite grey kitchens, seamless Corian worksurfaces and breakfast bars complemented with Smeg appliances, pendant lighting and coloured glass splashbacks.
The spacious open plan living space is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling doors, windows and roof lights.
It is finished to an exacting standard, with large Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles opening onto a private landscaped garden, ideal for entertaining.
An ash staircase complemented with a glass and stainless steel balustrade leads to the first floor, which offers two spacious bedrooms, a laundry and a stunning family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The second floor master suite, with rooftop views over central St Albans, boasts a large bank of integrated wardrobes and cleverly designed storage solutions with a superb en-suite shower room.
The three remaining homes all benefit from allocated parking, a high standard of finish and a surprisingly quiet location within the city centre.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
For commuters, the mainline station is also within easy walking distance.
Sweet Briar Mews, Victoria Street, St Albans
Guide price £825,000
Aitchisons | 01727 855556 | www.aitchisons.co.uk