Home of the Week: Suffolk Close, London Colney
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached family home is well appointed in a quiet cul-de-sac, offering well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors.
To the ground floor there is a living room with double doors to dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, study, utility room, cloakroom and door to integral double garage.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms with master en-suite and separate family bathroom. The front of the property has off street parking for three cars, while to the rear there is a lovely fenced garden with patio and lawn areas.
Suffolk Close, London Colney
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £700,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease