Home of the Week: Suffolk Close, London Colney
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached family home is well appointed in a quiet cul-de-sac, offering well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors.
To the ground floor there is a living room with double doors to dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, study, utility room, cloakroom and door to integral double garage.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms with master en-suite and separate family bathroom. The front of the property has off street parking for three cars, while to the rear there is a lovely fenced garden with patio and lawn areas.
Suffolk Close, London Colney
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £700,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 10 A New York state of mind