Home of the Week: Suffolk Close, London Colney
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached family home is well appointed in a quiet cul-de-sac, offering well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors.
To the ground floor there is a living room with double doors to dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, study, utility room, cloakroom and door to integral double garage.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms with master en-suite and separate family bathroom. The front of the property has off street parking for three cars, while to the rear there is a lovely fenced garden with patio and lawn areas.
Suffolk Close, London Colney
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £700,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs