Home of the Week: Suffolk Close, London Colney
- Credit: Archant
This attractive detached family home is well appointed in a quiet cul-de-sac, offering well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors.
To the ground floor there is a living room with double doors to dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, study, utility room, cloakroom and door to integral double garage.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms with master en-suite and separate family bathroom. The front of the property has off street parking for three cars, while to the rear there is a lovely fenced garden with patio and lawn areas.
Suffolk Close, London Colney
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £700,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 6 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 7 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans