Home of the Week: Stratford Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
Dating back to the 1880s, this stunning greatly extended three double bedroom period home is situated in arguably the most sought after rural location within Sandy.
On a quiet no through road within close proximity of the RSPB nature reserve, the property occupies a very generous plot with detached double garage and ample gated off road parking, overlooking open fields and woodland.
This fine home briefly boasts on the ground floor an entrance hall, spacious 17ft dining room, re-fitted kitchen, 14ft sitting room with cast iron wood burner, snug/study, and small side lobby.
Externally the property offers a small enclosed front garden, ample gated off road parking for several vehicles and an enclosed easy maintenance rear garden area.
There is also a fantastic enclosed main garden measuring approximately 100ft x 65ft, and an impressive detached 20ft x 18ft double garage.
You may also want to watch:
Stratford Road, Sandy
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327| www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk