Home of the Week: Stratford Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
Dating back to the 1880s, this stunning greatly extended three double bedroom period home is situated in arguably the most sought after rural location within Sandy.
On a quiet no through road within close proximity of the RSPB nature reserve, the property occupies a very generous plot with detached double garage and ample gated off road parking, overlooking open fields and woodland.
This fine home briefly boasts on the ground floor an entrance hall, spacious 17ft dining room, re-fitted kitchen, 14ft sitting room with cast iron wood burner, snug/study, and small side lobby.
Externally the property offers a small enclosed front garden, ample gated off road parking for several vehicles and an enclosed easy maintenance rear garden area.
There is also a fantastic enclosed main garden measuring approximately 100ft x 65ft, and an impressive detached 20ft x 18ft double garage.
You may also want to watch:
Stratford Road, Sandy
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327| www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk