Home of the Week: Stratford Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
Dating back to the 1880s, this stunning greatly extended three double bedroom period home is situated in arguably the most sought after rural location within Sandy.
On a quiet no through road within close proximity of the RSPB nature reserve, the property occupies a very generous plot with detached double garage and ample gated off road parking, overlooking open fields and woodland.
This fine home briefly boasts on the ground floor an entrance hall, spacious 17ft dining room, re-fitted kitchen, 14ft sitting room with cast iron wood burner, snug/study, and small side lobby.
Externally the property offers a small enclosed front garden, ample gated off road parking for several vehicles and an enclosed easy maintenance rear garden area.
There is also a fantastic enclosed main garden measuring approximately 100ft x 65ft, and an impressive detached 20ft x 18ft double garage.
You may also want to watch:
Stratford Road, Sandy
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 8 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327| www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk