Home of the Week: Stratford Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
Dating back to the 1880s, this stunning greatly extended three double bedroom period home is situated in arguably the most sought after rural location within Sandy.
On a quiet no through road within close proximity of the RSPB nature reserve, the property occupies a very generous plot with detached double garage and ample gated off road parking, overlooking open fields and woodland.
This fine home briefly boasts on the ground floor an entrance hall, spacious 17ft dining room, re-fitted kitchen, 14ft sitting room with cast iron wood burner, snug/study, and small side lobby.
Externally the property offers a small enclosed front garden, ample gated off road parking for several vehicles and an enclosed easy maintenance rear garden area.
There is also a fantastic enclosed main garden measuring approximately 100ft x 65ft, and an impressive detached 20ft x 18ft double garage.
You may also want to watch:
Stratford Road, Sandy
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
Kennedy & Co | 01767 692327| www.kennedy-estate-agents.co.uk