Home of the Week: Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey
- Credit: Archant
This extended detached family home on Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey is available for sale with an asking price of £550,000.
Located within a few minutes walk of Arlesey railway station, the property is in very good order throughout with three large reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom and lobby downstairs.
Upstairs is a galleried landing, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom.
The established south facing rear garden extends in the region of 100’ (30.5m), with patio area, lawned garden with pond, well stocked flower and shrub beds, vegetable patch and crazy paved patio.
In front of the property is a large shingled driveway and detached double garage and workshop.
You may also want to watch:
The property also has the possibility to amend to facilitate an annex either within the house, or with conversion of the garages (subject to consents).
Call Tim Spalding, personal sales manager at Stephens Estate Agents, to book your viewing or for further information.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey
Stephens | 01462 732121 | www.stephensestateagents.com