Home of the Week: Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey
- Credit: Archant
This extended detached family home on Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey is available for sale with an asking price of £550,000.
Located within a few minutes walk of Arlesey railway station, the property is in very good order throughout with three large reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom and lobby downstairs.
Upstairs is a galleried landing, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom.
The established south facing rear garden extends in the region of 100’ (30.5m), with patio area, lawned garden with pond, well stocked flower and shrub beds, vegetable patch and crazy paved patio.
In front of the property is a large shingled driveway and detached double garage and workshop.
You may also want to watch:
The property also has the possibility to amend to facilitate an annex either within the house, or with conversion of the garages (subject to consents).
Call Tim Spalding, personal sales manager at Stephens Estate Agents, to book your viewing or for further information.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 5 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey
Stephens | 01462 732121 | www.stephensestateagents.com