Home of the Week: Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey
- Credit: Archant
This extended detached family home on Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey is available for sale with an asking price of £550,000.
Located within a few minutes walk of Arlesey railway station, the property is in very good order throughout with three large reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom and lobby downstairs.
Upstairs is a galleried landing, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom.
The established south facing rear garden extends in the region of 100’ (30.5m), with patio area, lawned garden with pond, well stocked flower and shrub beds, vegetable patch and crazy paved patio.
In front of the property is a large shingled driveway and detached double garage and workshop.
You may also want to watch:
The property also has the possibility to amend to facilitate an annex either within the house, or with conversion of the garages (subject to consents).
Call Tim Spalding, personal sales manager at Stephens Estate Agents, to book your viewing or for further information.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey
Stephens | 01462 732121 | www.stephensestateagents.com