Home of the Week: Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey
- Credit: Archant
This extended detached family home on Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey is available for sale with an asking price of £550,000.
Located within a few minutes walk of Arlesey railway station, the property is in very good order throughout with three large reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom and lobby downstairs.
Upstairs is a galleried landing, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom.
The established south facing rear garden extends in the region of 100’ (30.5m), with patio area, lawned garden with pond, well stocked flower and shrub beds, vegetable patch and crazy paved patio.
In front of the property is a large shingled driveway and detached double garage and workshop.
The property also has the possibility to amend to facilitate an annex either within the house, or with conversion of the garages (subject to consents).
Call Tim Spalding, personal sales manager at Stephens Estate Agents, to book your viewing or for further information.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 7 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
Stotfold Road, Church End, Arlesey
Stephens | 01462 732121 | www.stephensestateagents.com