Home of the Week: Station Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom townhouse is located in the up-and-coming market town of Sandy, situated a short walk from the main line train station and local town centre amenities.
Originally built in 2015 this property offers flexible and generous accommodation designed over two-and-a-half stories, ideal for a growing family.
To the ground floor is an entrance hallway with stairs ascending to the first floor, spacious open plan living/dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor benefits from bedrooms two and three which are both doubles and a modern family bathroom.
Finishing off the internal accommodation is the second floor with a sizeable fourth bedroom, a spacious master bedroom benefiting from built in double wardrobes and modern four piece en-suite.
You may also want to watch:
Externally the property benefits from a rear garden, garage and one off road parking space.
With neutral décor and flooring throughout, this home has been well looked after by its current owners.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 8 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
Station Road, Sandy
Satchells | 01767 313256 | www.satchells.com