Home of the Week: Station Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom townhouse is located in the up-and-coming market town of Sandy, situated a short walk from the main line train station and local town centre amenities.
Originally built in 2015 this property offers flexible and generous accommodation designed over two-and-a-half stories, ideal for a growing family.
To the ground floor is an entrance hallway with stairs ascending to the first floor, spacious open plan living/dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor benefits from bedrooms two and three which are both doubles and a modern family bathroom.
Finishing off the internal accommodation is the second floor with a sizeable fourth bedroom, a spacious master bedroom benefiting from built in double wardrobes and modern four piece en-suite.
Externally the property benefits from a rear garden, garage and one off road parking space.
With neutral décor and flooring throughout, this home has been well looked after by its current owners.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 5 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 6 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 7 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 8 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 9 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 10 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
Station Road, Sandy
Satchells | 01767 313256 | www.satchells.com