Home of the Week: Station Road, Sandy
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom townhouse is located in the up-and-coming market town of Sandy, situated a short walk from the main line train station and local town centre amenities.
Originally built in 2015 this property offers flexible and generous accommodation designed over two-and-a-half stories, ideal for a growing family.
To the ground floor is an entrance hallway with stairs ascending to the first floor, spacious open plan living/dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor benefits from bedrooms two and three which are both doubles and a modern family bathroom.
Finishing off the internal accommodation is the second floor with a sizeable fourth bedroom, a spacious master bedroom benefiting from built in double wardrobes and modern four piece en-suite.
Externally the property benefits from a rear garden, garage and one off road parking space.
With neutral décor and flooring throughout, this home has been well looked after by its current owners.
- 1 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 2 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 5 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 6 Community design group 'ignored' over Alban Arena redevelopment
- 7 Luton Airport expansion approved despite passionate opposition
- 8 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 9 St Albans council urges Hertsmere to rethink plans for Bowmans Cross
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
Station Road, Sandy
Satchells | 01767 313256 | www.satchells.com