Home of the Week: St Albans Road West, Hatfield
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This three bedroom detached family home is available for sale with an asking price of £575,000.
The property boasts a well-maintained, good size garden to the rear and, internally, a good size living room, separate dining room, study area, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
St Albans Road West, Hatfield
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322 903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 9 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic