Home of the Week: Spencer Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A stunning period two bedroom home refurbished to a very high standard which now offers exemplary accommodation.
Believed to date back to the mid 1800s and situated within the Article 4 Conservation Area, this property forms part of one of St Albans’ most historic locations, positioned centrally off Verulam Road and a stone’s throw from the city centre.
Having been sympathetically refurbished throughout with many period features retained including fireplaces, original doors and architraves, the property now offers sizeable accommodation arranged over three floors with the added benefit of a useful loft room.
Double French doors from the kitchen lead out to a secluded rear courtyard garden which benefits from a lovely outlook to the church behind.
Guide Price £635,000
You may also want to watch:
Ashtons St Albans
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 6 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 7 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years