Home of the Week: Spencer Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A stunning period two bedroom home refurbished to a very high standard which now offers exemplary accommodation.
Believed to date back to the mid 1800s and situated within the Article 4 Conservation Area, this property forms part of one of St Albans’ most historic locations, positioned centrally off Verulam Road and a stone’s throw from the city centre.
Having been sympathetically refurbished throughout with many period features retained including fireplaces, original doors and architraves, the property now offers sizeable accommodation arranged over three floors with the added benefit of a useful loft room.
Double French doors from the kitchen lead out to a secluded rear courtyard garden which benefits from a lovely outlook to the church behind.
Guide Price £635,000
You may also want to watch:
Ashtons St Albans
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?