Home of the Week: Spencer Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A stunning period two bedroom home refurbished to a very high standard which now offers exemplary accommodation.
Believed to date back to the mid 1800s and situated within the Article 4 Conservation Area, this property forms part of one of St Albans’ most historic locations, positioned centrally off Verulam Road and a stone’s throw from the city centre.
Having been sympathetically refurbished throughout with many period features retained including fireplaces, original doors and architraves, the property now offers sizeable accommodation arranged over three floors with the added benefit of a useful loft room.
Double French doors from the kitchen lead out to a secluded rear courtyard garden which benefits from a lovely outlook to the church behind.
Guide Price £635,000
You may also want to watch:
Ashtons St Albans
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building