Home of the Week: Spencer Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A stunning period two bedroom home refurbished to a very high standard which now offers exemplary accommodation.
Believed to date back to the mid 1800s and situated within the Article 4 Conservation Area, this property forms part of one of St Albans’ most historic locations, positioned centrally off Verulam Road and a stone’s throw from the city centre.
Having been sympathetically refurbished throughout with many period features retained including fireplaces, original doors and architraves, the property now offers sizeable accommodation arranged over three floors with the added benefit of a useful loft room.
Double French doors from the kitchen lead out to a secluded rear courtyard garden which benefits from a lovely outlook to the church behind.
Guide Price £635,000
You may also want to watch:
Ashtons St Albans
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 9 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 10 Green light given to new hospital project