Home of the Week: South Street, Litlington
- Credit: Archant
This well proportioned four bedroom period farmhouse offers ample accommodation, parking and gardens, all with a detached annex to the rear!
The property is set in a lovely position down a one way street, opposite the recreational ground.
It is offered for sale with no onward chain, so early completion is possible.
South Street, Litlington
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £645,000
Country Properties | 01763 261575 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador