Home of the Week: South Street, Litlington
- Credit: Archant
This well proportioned four bedroom period farmhouse offers ample accommodation, parking and gardens, all with a detached annex to the rear!
The property is set in a lovely position down a one way street, opposite the recreational ground.
It is offered for sale with no onward chain, so early completion is possible.
South Street, Litlington
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £645,000
Country Properties | 01763 261575 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England