Home of the Week: South Street, Litlington
- Credit: Archant
This well proportioned four bedroom period farmhouse offers ample accommodation, parking and gardens, all with a detached annex to the rear!
The property is set in a lovely position down a one way street, opposite the recreational ground.
It is offered for sale with no onward chain, so early completion is possible.
South Street, Litlington
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £645,000
Country Properties | 01763 261575 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden