Home of the Week: South Street, Litlington
- Credit: Archant
This well proportioned four bedroom period farmhouse offers ample accommodation, parking and gardens, all with a detached annex to the rear!
The property is set in a lovely position down a one way street, opposite the recreational ground.
It is offered for sale with no onward chain, so early completion is possible.
South Street, Litlington
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £645,000
Country Properties | 01763 261575 | www.country-properties.co.uk
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire