Home of the Week: Sherwood Avenue, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This three-bed semi-detached house in Marshalswick, St Albans is available for sale at offers over £700,000.
Ideally located for a families with school-age children, the home is a short stroll from Skyswood, Wheatfields and Sandringham.
The extended property includes a cloakroom, sitting room, spacious kitchen/diner and conservatory to the ground floor, as well as a second sitting room which is currently being used as a cinema room. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area and fenced boundaries. The front garden includes a paved driveway, with space for multiple cars to park.
Sherwood Avenue, St Albans
Offers over £700,000
- 1 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 2 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 8 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 9 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 10 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
Connells | 01727 856781 | www.connells.co.uk