Home of the Week: Sherwood Avenue, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This three-bed semi-detached house in Marshalswick, St Albans is available for sale at offers over £700,000.
Ideally located for a families with school-age children, the home is a short stroll from Skyswood, Wheatfields and Sandringham.
The extended property includes a cloakroom, sitting room, spacious kitchen/diner and conservatory to the ground floor, as well as a second sitting room which is currently being used as a cinema room. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area and fenced boundaries. The front garden includes a paved driveway, with space for multiple cars to park.
You may also want to watch:
Sherwood Avenue, St Albans
Offers over £700,000
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
Connells | 01727 856781 | www.connells.co.uk