Home of the Week: Sherwood Avenue, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This three-bed semi-detached house in Marshalswick, St Albans is available for sale at offers over £700,000.
Ideally located for a families with school-age children, the home is a short stroll from Skyswood, Wheatfields and Sandringham.
The extended property includes a cloakroom, sitting room, spacious kitchen/diner and conservatory to the ground floor, as well as a second sitting room which is currently being used as a cinema room. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area and fenced boundaries. The front garden includes a paved driveway, with space for multiple cars to park.
You may also want to watch:
Sherwood Avenue, St Albans
Offers over £700,000
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
Connells | 01727 856781 | www.connells.co.uk