Home of the Week: Sherwood Avenue, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This three-bed semi-detached house in Marshalswick, St Albans is available for sale at offers over £700,000.
Ideally located for a families with school-age children, the home is a short stroll from Skyswood, Wheatfields and Sandringham.
The extended property includes a cloakroom, sitting room, spacious kitchen/diner and conservatory to the ground floor, as well as a second sitting room which is currently being used as a cinema room. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area and fenced boundaries. The front garden includes a paved driveway, with space for multiple cars to park.
You may also want to watch:
Sherwood Avenue, St Albans
Offers over £700,000
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Connells | 01727 856781 | www.connells.co.uk