Home of the Week: Shephall Green, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Designed by a local architect and built bespoke by its current owner, this impressive two bedroom detached home is situated within Shephall Green’s tranquil conservation area.
Features include granite worktops in the kitchen, a separate utility room and cloakroom and underfloor heating throughout the downstairs.
Upstairs there’s a galleried landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a good size enclosed front garden which has been mainly laid to lawn, and a summer house.
Shephalbury Park is a two minute traffic-free walk from the property, which is also within easy walking distance of Stevenage station; regular trains provide a 20 minute journey to London and easy links to the rest of the country.
You may also want to watch:
There are several retail parks and outlets in walking distance, as well as an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
Shephall Green, Stevenage
Guide price £445,000
Own Homes | 01438 367753 | www.own-homes.com