Home of the Week: Shephall Green, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Designed by a local architect and built bespoke by its current owner, this impressive two bedroom detached home is situated within Shephall Green’s tranquil conservation area.
Features include granite worktops in the kitchen, a separate utility room and cloakroom and underfloor heating throughout the downstairs.
Upstairs there’s a galleried landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a good size enclosed front garden which has been mainly laid to lawn, and a summer house.
Shephalbury Park is a two minute traffic-free walk from the property, which is also within easy walking distance of Stevenage station; regular trains provide a 20 minute journey to London and easy links to the rest of the country.
You may also want to watch:
There are several retail parks and outlets in walking distance, as well as an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Shephall Green, Stevenage
Guide price £445,000
Own Homes | 01438 367753 | www.own-homes.com