Home of the Week: Shephall Green, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Designed by a local architect and built bespoke by its current owner, this impressive two bedroom detached home is situated within Shephall Green’s tranquil conservation area.
Features include granite worktops in the kitchen, a separate utility room and cloakroom and underfloor heating throughout the downstairs.
Upstairs there’s a galleried landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a good size enclosed front garden which has been mainly laid to lawn, and a summer house.
Shephalbury Park is a two minute traffic-free walk from the property, which is also within easy walking distance of Stevenage station; regular trains provide a 20 minute journey to London and easy links to the rest of the country.
You may also want to watch:
There are several retail parks and outlets in walking distance, as well as an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school.
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 3 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Shephall Green, Stevenage
Guide price £445,000
Own Homes | 01438 367753 | www.own-homes.com