Home of the Week: Shephall Green, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Designed by a local architect and built bespoke by its current owner, this impressive two bedroom detached home is situated within Shephall Green’s tranquil conservation area.
Features include granite worktops in the kitchen, a separate utility room and cloakroom and underfloor heating throughout the downstairs.
Upstairs there’s a galleried landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a good size enclosed front garden which has been mainly laid to lawn, and a summer house.
Shephalbury Park is a two minute traffic-free walk from the property, which is also within easy walking distance of Stevenage station; regular trains provide a 20 minute journey to London and easy links to the rest of the country.
You may also want to watch:
There are several retail parks and outlets in walking distance, as well as an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
Shephall Green, Stevenage
Guide price £445,000
Own Homes | 01438 367753 | www.own-homes.com