Home of the Week: Roebuck Gate, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This uniquely quaint character cottage has been refurbished and extended, with a two storey extension to the rear and side creating ample living space.
The property comprises four good size bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs WC, family bathroom, excellent size rear garden and a double garage with parking for up to four cars.
New features added to the property include exposed beams with up to date finishes as well as an inglenook fireplace to the lounge and dining area.
Roebuck Gate, Stevenage
You may also want to watch:
Raine & Co | 01438 870668 | www.raineandco.com
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?