Home of the Week: Roebuck Gate, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This uniquely quaint character cottage has been refurbished and extended, with a two storey extension to the rear and side creating ample living space.
The property comprises four good size bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs WC, family bathroom, excellent size rear garden and a double garage with parking for up to four cars.
New features added to the property include exposed beams with up to date finishes as well as an inglenook fireplace to the lounge and dining area.
Roebuck Gate, Stevenage
You may also want to watch:
Raine & Co | 01438 870668 | www.raineandco.com
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire