Home of the Week: Roebuck Gate, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This uniquely quaint character cottage has been refurbished and extended, with a two storey extension to the rear and side creating ample living space.
The property comprises four good size bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs WC, family bathroom, excellent size rear garden and a double garage with parking for up to four cars.
New features added to the property include exposed beams with up to date finishes as well as an inglenook fireplace to the lounge and dining area.
Roebuck Gate, Stevenage
You may also want to watch:
Raine & Co | 01438 870668 | www.raineandco.com
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 6 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 7 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 8 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 9 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate