Home of the week: River House, Frogmore
- Credit: Archant
As seen in this wee’s new-look Herts Advertiser property section, this home boasts a turreted tower, an outside studio and fishing lake views.
This wonderful property has a gated entrance and provides exceptional living accommodation throughout.
Downstairs is an impressive entrance hall, lounge leading to a sun terrace, dining room, study, modern kitchen/dining room with utility room and a cloak room, while upstairs there is a master bedroom with a four piece en-suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
On the lower level ground floor there is the games/garden room with patio doors onto the terrace.
Outside there is a double width heated garage with access to a self-contained studio. The stunning rear garden has several sun patios, mature trees, shrubs and a spacious lawn area with open views over the River Ver and the fishing lakes.
You may also want to watch:
Conveniently located for schools, local amenities and for transport links into London.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 9 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
Frogmore, St. Albans
Guide Price £1,495,000