Home of the week: River House, Frogmore
- Credit: Archant
As seen in this wee’s new-look Herts Advertiser property section, this home boasts a turreted tower, an outside studio and fishing lake views.
This wonderful property has a gated entrance and provides exceptional living accommodation throughout.
Downstairs is an impressive entrance hall, lounge leading to a sun terrace, dining room, study, modern kitchen/dining room with utility room and a cloak room, while upstairs there is a master bedroom with a four piece en-suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
On the lower level ground floor there is the games/garden room with patio doors onto the terrace.
Outside there is a double width heated garage with access to a self-contained studio. The stunning rear garden has several sun patios, mature trees, shrubs and a spacious lawn area with open views over the River Ver and the fishing lakes.
You may also want to watch:
Conveniently located for schools, local amenities and for transport links into London.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 A New York state of mind
- 8 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 9 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 10 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
Frogmore, St. Albans
Guide Price £1,495,000