Home of the week: River House, Frogmore
- Credit: Archant
As seen in this wee’s new-look Herts Advertiser property section, this home boasts a turreted tower, an outside studio and fishing lake views.
This wonderful property has a gated entrance and provides exceptional living accommodation throughout.
Downstairs is an impressive entrance hall, lounge leading to a sun terrace, dining room, study, modern kitchen/dining room with utility room and a cloak room, while upstairs there is a master bedroom with a four piece en-suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
On the lower level ground floor there is the games/garden room with patio doors onto the terrace.
Outside there is a double width heated garage with access to a self-contained studio. The stunning rear garden has several sun patios, mature trees, shrubs and a spacious lawn area with open views over the River Ver and the fishing lakes.
Conveniently located for schools, local amenities and for transport links into London.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 4 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 5 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 6 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 7 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 8 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 9 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 10 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
Frogmore, St. Albans
Guide Price £1,495,000