Home of the week: River House, Frogmore
- Credit: Archant
As seen in this wee’s new-look Herts Advertiser property section, this home boasts a turreted tower, an outside studio and fishing lake views.
This wonderful property has a gated entrance and provides exceptional living accommodation throughout.
Downstairs is an impressive entrance hall, lounge leading to a sun terrace, dining room, study, modern kitchen/dining room with utility room and a cloak room, while upstairs there is a master bedroom with a four piece en-suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
On the lower level ground floor there is the games/garden room with patio doors onto the terrace.
Outside there is a double width heated garage with access to a self-contained studio. The stunning rear garden has several sun patios, mature trees, shrubs and a spacious lawn area with open views over the River Ver and the fishing lakes.
You may also want to watch:
Conveniently located for schools, local amenities and for transport links into London.
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
Frogmore, St. Albans
Guide Price £1,495,000