Home of the Week: Prospect Place, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
This truly remarkable four-bed home is located in the centre of Welwyn village,
The property has a most attractive appearance, enhanced by a smart front entrance paved in Indian sandstone.
There is a spacious hall with cloakroom and the majority of the ground floor is taken up by a spectacular main reception room with fitted wood-burning stove and bi-fold doors on to a large exterior seating terrace which overlooks the garden and River Mimram.
The kitchen has a full range of Neff appliances, hand painted storage units with Kashmir granite worktops and an excellent utility room.
On the first floor is an impressive master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling and lovely rooftop views
You may also want to watch:
over the village, a luxurious en-suite bathroom with separate shower, three further double bedrooms, one
with en-suite and a family bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a staircase up to a useful mezzanine.
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind
The main reception room opens out on to a raised seating terrace with glass balustrade. The terrace has access to garage and steps down to an area of lawn fronting the riverbank.
There is a single attached garage with remote control door and parking for one car.
The property will be available to view at its open day this Saturday.
Prospect Place, Welwyn
Bryan Bishop | 01438 718877 | www.bryanbishop.co.uk