Home of the Week: Priory Way, Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house has been modernised and extended to the highest of standards throughout.
From the Silkwood bespoke kitchen to the bathroom furnishings, this property has been finished with meticulous detail.
Positioned at the top of Priory Way, the house has the latest solar technology which reduces the owners’ gas and electricity spend to approximately £200 per annum.
This home is for sale with no onward chain.
You may also want to watch:
Priory Way, Hitchin
Guide price £1m
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
Country Properties | 01462 452951 | www.country-properties.co.uk