Home of the Week: Priory Way, Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house has been modernised and extended to the highest of standards throughout.
From the Silkwood bespoke kitchen to the bathroom furnishings, this property has been finished with meticulous detail.
Positioned at the top of Priory Way, the house has the latest solar technology which reduces the owners’ gas and electricity spend to approximately £200 per annum.
This home is for sale with no onward chain.
You may also want to watch:
Priory Way, Hitchin
Guide price £1m
- 1 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 2 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 3 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Market depot site could be redeveloped for housing
- 8 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 9 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 10 Date confirmed for parliamentary debate on stamp duty holiday extension
Country Properties | 01462 452951 | www.country-properties.co.uk