Home of the Week: Priory Way, Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house has been modernised and extended to the highest of standards throughout.
From the Silkwood bespoke kitchen to the bathroom furnishings, this property has been finished with meticulous detail.
Positioned at the top of Priory Way, the house has the latest solar technology which reduces the owners’ gas and electricity spend to approximately £200 per annum.
This home is for sale with no onward chain.
You may also want to watch:
Priory Way, Hitchin
Guide price £1m
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Country Properties | 01462 452951 | www.country-properties.co.uk