Home of the Week: Priory Way, Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house has been modernised and extended to the highest of standards throughout.
From the Silkwood bespoke kitchen to the bathroom furnishings, this property has been finished with meticulous detail.
Positioned at the top of Priory Way, the house has the latest solar technology which reduces the owners’ gas and electricity spend to approximately £200 per annum.
This home is for sale with no onward chain.
You may also want to watch:
Priory Way, Hitchin
Guide price £1m
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
Country Properties | 01462 452951 | www.country-properties.co.uk