Home of the Week: Pottersheath Road, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
This superb family house with character is set amidst beautiful mature landscaped gardens.
The property comprises four reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, second bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside is a triple garage block and hard tennis court, with the gardens in all covering approximately 2.5 acres.
Pottersheath Road, Welwyn
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price £3,000,000
Hamptons International | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador