Home of the Week: Pottersheath Road, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
This superb family house with character is set amidst beautiful mature landscaped gardens.
The property comprises four reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, second bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside is a triple garage block and hard tennis court, with the gardens in all covering approximately 2.5 acres.
Pottersheath Road, Welwyn
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price £3,000,000
Hamptons International | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 7 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 8 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 9 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 10 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown