Home of the Week: Pottersheath Road, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
This superb family house with character is set amidst beautiful mature landscaped gardens.
The property comprises four reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, second bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside is a triple garage block and hard tennis court, with the gardens in all covering approximately 2.5 acres.
Pottersheath Road, Welwyn
You may also want to watch:
Guide Price £3,000,000
Hamptons International | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently