Home of the Week: Ox Lane, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This 1930s family home is within close proximity of renowned primary and secondary schooling.
Available for sale with a guide price of £1,350,000, the property is located less than a mile from Harpenden train station.
There is an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room to the ground floor, while upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a single garage and ample additional parking on the gravelled driveway.
Side access leads to a rear, east-facing garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with tree and shrub borders.
You may also want to watch:
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 9 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 10 Saints in the City initiative will bring sports projects to local community