Home of the Week: Ox Lane, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This 1930s family home is within close proximity of renowned primary and secondary schooling.
Available for sale with a guide price of £1,350,000, the property is located less than a mile from Harpenden train station.
There is an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room to the ground floor, while upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a single garage and ample additional parking on the gravelled driveway.
Side access leads to a rear, east-facing garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with tree and shrub borders.
You may also want to watch:
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash