Home of the Week: Ox Lane, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This 1930s family home is within close proximity of renowned primary and secondary schooling.
Available for sale with a guide price of £1,350,000, the property is located less than a mile from Harpenden train station.
There is an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room to the ground floor, while upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a single garage and ample additional parking on the gravelled driveway.
Side access leads to a rear, east-facing garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with tree and shrub borders.
You may also want to watch:
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.com
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests