Home of the Week: Norton Road, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
This charming 1907 semi-detached family home has been extended to provide three separate reception rooms.
A spacious lounge/dining room, cosy sitting room and playroom/study, plus a re-fitted kitchen and cloakroom complete the ground floor, while there are three double bedrooms and a famil bathroom upstairs.
The property is situated on a large south-facing plot, with adjacent land to the side.
Perfectly located to offer easy access to the town, station, Norton Common and good schools, this rarely available house is suitable for further extension or conversion, subject to planning.
The property has a detached single garage and additional workshop, with ample off road parking to the front, and is available for sale chain-free.
You may also want to watch:
Norton Road, Letchworth
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Guide price £525,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.landandbennetts.co.uk