Home of the Week: Norton Road, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
This charming 1907 semi-detached family home has been extended to provide three separate reception rooms.
A spacious lounge/dining room, cosy sitting room and playroom/study, plus a re-fitted kitchen and cloakroom complete the ground floor, while there are three double bedrooms and a famil bathroom upstairs.
The property is situated on a large south-facing plot, with adjacent land to the side.
Perfectly located to offer easy access to the town, station, Norton Common and good schools, this rarely available house is suitable for further extension or conversion, subject to planning.
The property has a detached single garage and additional workshop, with ample off road parking to the front, and is available for sale chain-free.
Norton Road, Letchworth
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 3 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 4 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 5 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 6 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 7 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 8 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
Guide price £525,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.landandbennetts.co.uk