Home of the Week: Norton Road, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
This charming 1907 semi-detached family home has been extended to provide three separate reception rooms.
A spacious lounge/dining room, cosy sitting room and playroom/study, plus a re-fitted kitchen and cloakroom complete the ground floor, while there are three double bedrooms and a famil bathroom upstairs.
The property is situated on a large south-facing plot, with adjacent land to the side.
Perfectly located to offer easy access to the town, station, Norton Common and good schools, this rarely available house is suitable for further extension or conversion, subject to planning.
The property has a detached single garage and additional workshop, with ample off road parking to the front, and is available for sale chain-free.
You may also want to watch:
Norton Road, Letchworth
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 3 Police seek cyclist after city centre assault
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 How many candidates are standing for county council?
- 7 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 8 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 10 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
Guide price £525,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.landandbennetts.co.uk