Home of the Week: Norton Road, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
This charming 1907 semi-detached family home has been extended to provide three separate reception rooms.
A spacious lounge/dining room, cosy sitting room and playroom/study, plus a re-fitted kitchen and cloakroom complete the ground floor, while there are three double bedrooms and a famil bathroom upstairs.
The property is situated on a large south-facing plot, with adjacent land to the side.
Perfectly located to offer easy access to the town, station, Norton Common and good schools, this rarely available house is suitable for further extension or conversion, subject to planning.
The property has a detached single garage and additional workshop, with ample off road parking to the front, and is available for sale chain-free.
You may also want to watch:
Norton Road, Letchworth
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 10 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
Guide price £525,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.landandbennetts.co.uk