Home of the Week: Norton Road, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
This charming 1907 semi-detached family home has been extended to provide three separate reception rooms.
A spacious lounge/dining room, cosy sitting room and playroom/study, plus a re-fitted kitchen and cloakroom complete the ground floor, while there are three double bedrooms and a famil bathroom upstairs.
The property is situated on a large south-facing plot, with adjacent land to the side.
Perfectly located to offer easy access to the town, station, Norton Common and good schools, this rarely available house is suitable for further extension or conversion, subject to planning.
The property has a detached single garage and additional workshop, with ample off road parking to the front, and is available for sale chain-free.
You may also want to watch:
Norton Road, Letchworth
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Guide price £525,000
Lane & Bennetts | 01462 671000 | www.landandbennetts.co.uk