Home of the Week: Norton Road, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Built in 1910 to a design approved by Parker & Unwin, this beautiful four-bed detached home enjoys a fine plot approaching a fifth of an acre.
The property has been well modernised and extended over the years, yet it still retains its original charm and character.
A five bar gate gives access to the block paved driveway, which provides good off-street parking and leads to the detached garage.
Norton Road, Letchworth
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £785,000
Charter Whyman | 01462 685808 | www.charterwhyman.co.uk
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind