Home of the Week: Norton Road, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Built in 1910 to a design approved by Parker & Unwin, this beautiful four-bed detached home enjoys a fine plot approaching a fifth of an acre.
The property has been well modernised and extended over the years, yet it still retains its original charm and character.
A five bar gate gives access to the block paved driveway, which provides good off-street parking and leads to the detached garage.
Norton Road, Letchworth
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £785,000
Charter Whyman | 01462 685808 | www.charterwhyman.co.uk
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 9 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic