Home of the Week: Norton Road, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Built in 1910 to a design approved by Parker & Unwin, this beautiful four-bed detached home enjoys a fine plot approaching a fifth of an acre.
The property has been well modernised and extended over the years, yet it still retains its original charm and character.
A five bar gate gives access to the block paved driveway, which provides good off-street parking and leads to the detached garage.
Norton Road, Letchworth
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £785,000
Charter Whyman | 01462 685808 | www.charterwhyman.co.uk
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area