Home of the Week: Newlands House, Radlett
- Credit: Archant
Newlands House has been created through the unique pairing of internationally recognized architects F3 Architecture & Interiors in collaboration with bespoke residential contracting specialists Base Contracts.
This exceptional Portland Stone clad residence provides an elegantly proportioned freehold property of approximately 13,450 square feet (1,250m²) finished to a benchmark raising standard of bespoke designed features and cutting edge technology.
Occupying a prime setting on Newlands Avenue, this home sits behind security controlled gates with a separate three car garage block all within mature garden landscaping.
To the rear, a series of terraces and extensive lawn provide for all outdoor dining, entertaining and recreational needs, with a sumptuous 39 x 23 feet (12 x 7m) swimming pool and spa, set within beautifully landscaped planting designed by Chelsea Gold Medal winning Landscape Architect, Luciano Giubbilei.
Newlands House has been created through the unique pairing of internationally recognized architects, F3 Architecture & Interiors in collaboration with bespoke residential contracting specialists, Base Contracts.
You may also want to watch:
House accommodation is arranged over four floors and includes a master suite, six ensuite bedrooms, a self-contained apartment, grand reception hall, formal dining room, study, drawing room and a large open-plan family kitchen/living/dining space.
The lower ground floor houses a spectacular leisure complex featuring a large indoor swimming pool, steam room, gym, games room and cinema.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
A separate entrance and staircase is provided to service the property connecting to a self-contained two-bedroom apartment.
Newlands House is situated on the most prestigious road in the exclusive Radlett area of North London.
Guide price: £11,500,000
Savills, Barnet | 0208 447 4400 | savills.co.uk