Home of the Week: Netherway, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented detached family house in this cul-de-sac setting in the St Stephens area of St Albans, close to excellent local schools and amenities.
Netherway, St Albans -- guide price £775,000 freehold
The property has been comprehensively refurbished over recent months and now enjoys a modern contemporary layout on the ground floor with a fabulous 20ft kitchen/family room at the rear, which opens out to the garden, along with two further reception rooms and a cloakroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also great potential to further extend into the roof space to create a fourth bedroom and potentially an en-suite - subject to the necessary consents.
To the front is a driveway providing off street parking for several cars and to the rear a delightful landscaped garden with an abundance of mature shrubs and plants and a large decked area off the kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The property is being offered for sale with no upper chain.
Located on the south side of St Albans providing very good access to the M25 at junction 21A and the M1 at junction 6.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
For the commuter there is a fast one-stop train link to St Pancras International (with Eurostar direct to Brussels and Paris) and directly onto the City (27 mins to the City) from St Albans station.
There is also access from the Abbey Station (walking distance) from which trains go to Watford Junction where there is the fast train into Euston station (approx 20 mins).
St Albans offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities within the city centre including a Waitrose food hall located close to the property.
St Albans also has an excellent selection of schooling both state and private with St Columbus Independent school within 0.25 of a mile.
There is also access to Verulam Park and Westminster Lodge Leisure centre which are near by.
2 reception rooms | kitchen/dining room | utility room | cloakroom | 3 bedrooms | family bathroom | garden | garage & parking | no upper chain
Hamptons | 01727 400 223 | hamptons.co.uk