Home of the Week: Netherway, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A beautifully presented detached family house in this cul-de-sac setting in the St Stephens area of St Albans, close to excellent local schools and amenities.
Netherway, St Albans -- guide price £775,000 freehold
The property has been comprehensively refurbished over recent months and now enjoys a modern contemporary layout on the ground floor with a fabulous 20ft kitchen/family room at the rear, which opens out to the garden, along with two further reception rooms and a cloakroom on the ground floor.
On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also great potential to further extend into the roof space to create a fourth bedroom and potentially an en-suite - subject to the necessary consents.
To the front is a driveway providing off street parking for several cars and to the rear a delightful landscaped garden with an abundance of mature shrubs and plants and a large decked area off the kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The property is being offered for sale with no upper chain.
Located on the south side of St Albans providing very good access to the M25 at junction 21A and the M1 at junction 6.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 4 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
For the commuter there is a fast one-stop train link to St Pancras International (with Eurostar direct to Brussels and Paris) and directly onto the City (27 mins to the City) from St Albans station.
There is also access from the Abbey Station (walking distance) from which trains go to Watford Junction where there is the fast train into Euston station (approx 20 mins).
St Albans offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities within the city centre including a Waitrose food hall located close to the property.
St Albans also has an excellent selection of schooling both state and private with St Columbus Independent school within 0.25 of a mile.
There is also access to Verulam Park and Westminster Lodge Leisure centre which are near by.
2 reception rooms | kitchen/dining room | utility room | cloakroom | 3 bedrooms | family bathroom | garden | garage & parking | no upper chain
Hamptons | 01727 400 223 | hamptons.co.uk