Home of the Week: Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Raine & Co are pleased to offer for sale this brand new development in Stevenage town centre.
Mulberry House is a short walk from Stevenage station, which provides connections to Kings Cross within approximately 20 minutes.
The development has 202 apartments consisting of studios, one and two beds.
Built to high specifications, features inculde fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, tiling to bathrooms including sanitaryware and more.
There is also a concierge service and video entry phone system.
You may also want to watch:
Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Raine & Co | 01438 870 668