Home of the Week: Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Raine & Co are pleased to offer for sale this brand new development in Stevenage town centre.
Mulberry House is a short walk from Stevenage station, which provides connections to Kings Cross within approximately 20 minutes.
The development has 202 apartments consisting of studios, one and two beds.
Built to high specifications, features inculde fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, tiling to bathrooms including sanitaryware and more.
There is also a concierge service and video entry phone system.
You may also want to watch:
Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
Raine & Co | 01438 870 668