Home of the Week: Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Raine & Co are pleased to offer for sale this brand new development in Stevenage town centre.
Mulberry House is a short walk from Stevenage station, which provides connections to Kings Cross within approximately 20 minutes.
The development has 202 apartments consisting of studios, one and two beds.
Built to high specifications, features inculde fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, tiling to bathrooms including sanitaryware and more.
There is also a concierge service and video entry phone system.
You may also want to watch:
Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
Raine & Co | 01438 870 668