Home of the Week: Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Raine & Co are pleased to offer for sale this brand new development in Stevenage town centre.
Mulberry House is a short walk from Stevenage station, which provides connections to Kings Cross within approximately 20 minutes.
The development has 202 apartments consisting of studios, one and two beds.
Built to high specifications, features inculde fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, tiling to bathrooms including sanitaryware and more.
There is also a concierge service and video entry phone system.
Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 8 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 9 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 10 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
Raine & Co | 01438 870 668