Home of the Week: Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Raine & Co are pleased to offer for sale this brand new development in Stevenage town centre.
Mulberry House is a short walk from Stevenage station, which provides connections to Kings Cross within approximately 20 minutes.
The development has 202 apartments consisting of studios, one and two beds.
Built to high specifications, features inculde fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, tiling to bathrooms including sanitaryware and more.
There is also a concierge service and video entry phone system.
Mulberry House, Park Place, Stevenage
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 7 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
Raine & Co | 01438 870 668