Home of the Week: Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning four double bedroom detached family home is available for sale with an asking price of £1,100,000.
Built in recent years by highly regarded Berkeley Homes, the property is in first class condition throughout and enjoys a south-west facing rear garden.
On the ground floor there is a bright, welcoming entrance hall and a spacious bay fronted living room. At the rear of the house there is a sociable open-plan kitchen/diner/family area with a high specification kitchen and direct access onto the rear patio.
Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys a dressing area and a full en-suite bathroom, while bedroom two is an ideal guest room with its own en-suite. There are two further bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally, there is a driveway to the front providing off-street parking.
Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 8 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk