Home of the Week: Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning four double bedroom detached family home is available for sale with an asking price of £1,100,000.
Built in recent years by highly regarded Berkeley Homes, the property is in first class condition throughout and enjoys a south-west facing rear garden.
On the ground floor there is a bright, welcoming entrance hall and a spacious bay fronted living room. At the rear of the house there is a sociable open-plan kitchen/diner/family area with a high specification kitchen and direct access onto the rear patio.
Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys a dressing area and a full en-suite bathroom, while bedroom two is an ideal guest room with its own en-suite. There are two further bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally, there is a driveway to the front providing off-street parking.
You may also want to watch:
Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- 1 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk