Home of the Week: Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning four double bedroom detached family home is available for sale with an asking price of £1,100,000.
Built in recent years by highly regarded Berkeley Homes, the property is in first class condition throughout and enjoys a south-west facing rear garden.
On the ground floor there is a bright, welcoming entrance hall and a spacious bay fronted living room. At the rear of the house there is a sociable open-plan kitchen/diner/family area with a high specification kitchen and direct access onto the rear patio.
Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys a dressing area and a full en-suite bathroom, while bedroom two is an ideal guest room with its own en-suite. There are two further bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally, there is a driveway to the front providing off-street parking.
You may also want to watch:
Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 7 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 8 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 9 Yellow warning for rain in Herts as Storm Christoph approaches
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk