Home of the Week: Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning four double bedroom detached family home is available for sale with an asking price of £1,100,000.
Built in recent years by highly regarded Berkeley Homes, the property is in first class condition throughout and enjoys a south-west facing rear garden.
On the ground floor there is a bright, welcoming entrance hall and a spacious bay fronted living room. At the rear of the house there is a sociable open-plan kitchen/diner/family area with a high specification kitchen and direct access onto the rear patio.
Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys a dressing area and a full en-suite bathroom, while bedroom two is an ideal guest room with its own en-suite. There are two further bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally, there is a driveway to the front providing off-street parking.
You may also want to watch:
Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk