Home of the Week: Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning four double bedroom detached family home is available for sale with an asking price of £1,100,000.
Built in recent years by highly regarded Berkeley Homes, the property is in first class condition throughout and enjoys a south-west facing rear garden.
On the ground floor there is a bright, welcoming entrance hall and a spacious bay fronted living room. At the rear of the house there is a sociable open-plan kitchen/diner/family area with a high specification kitchen and direct access onto the rear patio.
Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys a dressing area and a full en-suite bathroom, while bedroom two is an ideal guest room with its own en-suite. There are two further bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally, there is a driveway to the front providing off-street parking.
You may also want to watch:
Mortimer Crescent, St Albans
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk