Home of the Week: Meadowcroft Way, Orwell
- Credit: Archant
Situated in the popular South Cambridgeshire village of Orwell, this semi-detached home is available for sale with no onward chain and potential for extension (STPP).
Accommodation - which could do with some updating - comprises 22ft lounge, re-fitted kitchen, downstairs wet room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
The property further benefits from double glazing throughout, a spacious front garden and a rear garden measuring 250ft.
Meadowcroft Way, Orwell
You may also want to watch:
Wellington Wise | 01763 294448 | www.wellingtonwise.co.uk
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living