Home of the Week: Meadowcroft Way, Orwell
- Credit: Archant
Situated in the popular South Cambridgeshire village of Orwell, this semi-detached home is available for sale with no onward chain and potential for extension (STPP).
Accommodation - which could do with some updating - comprises 22ft lounge, re-fitted kitchen, downstairs wet room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
The property further benefits from double glazing throughout, a spacious front garden and a rear garden measuring 250ft.
Meadowcroft Way, Orwell
You may also want to watch:
Wellington Wise | 01763 294448 | www.wellingtonwise.co.uk
- 1 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 7 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park