Home of the Week: Meadowcroft Way, Orwell
- Credit: Archant
Situated in the popular South Cambridgeshire village of Orwell, this semi-detached home is available for sale with no onward chain and potential for extension (STPP).
Accommodation - which could do with some updating - comprises 22ft lounge, re-fitted kitchen, downstairs wet room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
The property further benefits from double glazing throughout, a spacious front garden and a rear garden measuring 250ft.
Meadowcroft Way, Orwell
You may also want to watch:
Wellington Wise | 01763 294448 | www.wellingtonwise.co.uk
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind