Home of the Week: Meadowcroft Way, Orwell
- Credit: Archant
Situated in the popular South Cambridgeshire village of Orwell, this semi-detached home is available for sale with no onward chain and potential for extension (STPP).
Accommodation - which could do with some updating - comprises 22ft lounge, re-fitted kitchen, downstairs wet room, three bedrooms and bathroom.
The property further benefits from double glazing throughout, a spacious front garden and a rear garden measuring 250ft.
Meadowcroft Way, Orwell
You may also want to watch:
Wellington Wise | 01763 294448 | www.wellingtonwise.co.uk
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament