Home of the Week: Maryland, Hatfield
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This two bedroom house in Hatfield is available for sale with an asking price of £310,000.
Ideal for the first-time buyer or investor, it’s located within walking distance of local amenities and has good access to the A1M and M25.
Highlights of the end-terrace property include a rear extension and a private rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322 903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 9 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area