Home of the Week: Maryland, Hatfield
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This two bedroom house in Hatfield is available for sale with an asking price of £310,000.
Ideal for the first-time buyer or investor, it’s located within walking distance of local amenities and has good access to the A1M and M25.
Highlights of the end-terrace property include a rear extension and a private rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322 903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 8 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 9 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin