Home of the Week: Maryland, Hatfield
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This two bedroom house in Hatfield is available for sale with an asking price of £310,000.
Ideal for the first-time buyer or investor, it’s located within walking distance of local amenities and has good access to the A1M and M25.
Highlights of the end-terrace property include a rear extension and a private rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322 903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 9 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts