Home of the Week: Maryland, Hatfield
- Credit: © Trevor Coultart 2016
This two bedroom house in Hatfield is available for sale with an asking price of £310,000.
Ideal for the first-time buyer or investor, it’s located within walking distance of local amenities and has good access to the A1M and M25.
Highlights of the end-terrace property include a rear extension and a private rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Connells | 01707 322 903 | www.connells.co.uk
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 7 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe