Home of the Week: Marshal’s Drive, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bourne Martyn is a fine, historic house dating back to 1749, set in about 1.2 acres on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads.
The six-bed detached home has a self-contained annexe, affording spacious and versatile accommodation for a dependent relative or an au pair. Equally, the annexe would work very well as a home studio, fitness suite or consulting rooms.
The property also has its own heated swimming pool, with pool house and plant room, a grass tennis court and an ornamental pond.
Bourne Martyn, Marshal’s Drive, St Albans
Guide price £3,500,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 5 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 6 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 8 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 9 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus