Home of the Week: Marshal’s Drive, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bourne Martyn is a fine, historic house dating back to 1749, set in about 1.2 acres on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads.
The six-bed detached home has a self-contained annexe, affording spacious and versatile accommodation for a dependent relative or an au pair. Equally, the annexe would work very well as a home studio, fitness suite or consulting rooms.
The property also has its own heated swimming pool, with pool house and plant room, a grass tennis court and an ornamental pond.
Bourne Martyn, Marshal’s Drive, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £3,500,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area