Home of the Week: Marshal’s Drive, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bourne Martyn is a fine, historic house dating back to 1749, set in about 1.2 acres on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads.
The six-bed detached home has a self-contained annexe, affording spacious and versatile accommodation for a dependent relative or an au pair. Equally, the annexe would work very well as a home studio, fitness suite or consulting rooms.
The property also has its own heated swimming pool, with pool house and plant room, a grass tennis court and an ornamental pond.
Bourne Martyn, Marshal’s Drive, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £3,500,000
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 8 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 9 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 10 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest