Home of the Week: Marshal’s Drive, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This tastefully refurbished 3/4 bedroom detached house is conveniently located on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads, and is avialable to rent at £2,600pcm.
Offering 136 m sq of living space, the house has been refurbished with great pride and care.
The spacious formal lounge, with oak floors and built-in fireplace, leads out to a paved patio and large level rear garden. The adjoining family room has French doors also opening on to the private rear garden. A third reception room has the option of being used as a dining room, office/study or guest bedroom.
The gourmet kitchen has been professionally refitted with granite work surfaces, extensive storage space and the full range of integrated appliances.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms laid to oak flooring with the master featuring built-in wardrobes. The Italian tiled family bathroom includes a bath with power shower over and a separate toilet.
You may also want to watch:
Set within lovely large grounds, the property is double glazed throughout and parking is provided on the driveway as well as a large garage with electric door over.
Martin & Co | 01727 898 236 | www.martinandco.com
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 7 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 8 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 9 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 10 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding