Home of the Week: Marshal’s Drive, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This tastefully refurbished 3/4 bedroom detached house is conveniently located on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads, and is avialable to rent at £2,600pcm.
Offering 136 m sq of living space, the house has been refurbished with great pride and care.
The spacious formal lounge, with oak floors and built-in fireplace, leads out to a paved patio and large level rear garden. The adjoining family room has French doors also opening on to the private rear garden. A third reception room has the option of being used as a dining room, office/study or guest bedroom.
The gourmet kitchen has been professionally refitted with granite work surfaces, extensive storage space and the full range of integrated appliances.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms laid to oak flooring with the master featuring built-in wardrobes. The Italian tiled family bathroom includes a bath with power shower over and a separate toilet.
You may also want to watch:
Set within lovely large grounds, the property is double glazed throughout and parking is provided on the driveway as well as a large garage with electric door over.
Martin & Co | 01727 898 236 | www.martinandco.com
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic