Home of the Week: Marshal’s Drive, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This tastefully refurbished 3/4 bedroom detached house is conveniently located on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads, and is avialable to rent at £2,600pcm.
Offering 136 m sq of living space, the house has been refurbished with great pride and care.
The spacious formal lounge, with oak floors and built-in fireplace, leads out to a paved patio and large level rear garden. The adjoining family room has French doors also opening on to the private rear garden. A third reception room has the option of being used as a dining room, office/study or guest bedroom.
The gourmet kitchen has been professionally refitted with granite work surfaces, extensive storage space and the full range of integrated appliances.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms laid to oak flooring with the master featuring built-in wardrobes. The Italian tiled family bathroom includes a bath with power shower over and a separate toilet.
You may also want to watch:
Set within lovely large grounds, the property is double glazed throughout and parking is provided on the driveway as well as a large garage with electric door over.
Martin & Co | 01727 898 236 | www.martinandco.com
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'