Home of the Week: Margery Wood, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This mid-terrace three-bed property is available for sale with a guide price of £365,000.
The current owners have been living here for over 28 years but would now like to downsize closer to the coast.
They have loved living here for the location, being close to the town centre and also overlooking the fields, which are ideal for dog lovers.
The property offers three bedrooms, a good size family bathroom, a recently fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, generous lounge and a conservatory which could be converted into a dining room.
Welwyn North station is only around a 20 minute walk away - perfect for a London commuter.
You may also want to watch:
Margery Wood, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 10 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
Guide price £365,000
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk