Home of the Week: Margery Wood, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This mid-terrace three-bed property is available for sale with a guide price of £365,000.
The current owners have been living here for over 28 years but would now like to downsize closer to the coast.
They have loved living here for the location, being close to the town centre and also overlooking the fields, which are ideal for dog lovers.
The property offers three bedrooms, a good size family bathroom, a recently fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, generous lounge and a conservatory which could be converted into a dining room.
Welwyn North station is only around a 20 minute walk away - perfect for a London commuter.
You may also want to watch:
Margery Wood, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 6 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 April 12: St Albans shops re-open
- 9 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Guide price £365,000
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk