Home of the Week: Margery Wood, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
This mid-terrace three-bed property is available for sale with a guide price of £365,000.
The current owners have been living here for over 28 years but would now like to downsize closer to the coast.
They have loved living here for the location, being close to the town centre and also overlooking the fields, which are ideal for dog lovers.
The property offers three bedrooms, a good size family bathroom, a recently fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, generous lounge and a conservatory which could be converted into a dining room.
Welwyn North station is only around a 20 minute walk away - perfect for a London commuter.
Margery Wood, Welwyn Garden City
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 7 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
Guide price £365,000
Haart | 01707 322222 | www.haart.co.uk