Home of the Week: Mardley Hill, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
This spacious and extended five bedroom detached house is located in the sought after location of Oaklands, Welwyn.
The ground floor comprises entrance hall, living room with open fireplace, study/bedroom five, kitchen, family room, dining room, conservatory and bathroom.
The first floor provides a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and two further double bedrooms.
Externally, the property is approached via gated access with double garage and shingle driveway boasting ample off street parking for several vehicles.
The property is approximately 2700 sq ft and sits within a 0.3 acre plot, with great potential to improve,
You may also want to watch:
Mardley Hill, Welwyn
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Guide price £795,000
Mather Marshall | 01438 813337 | www.mathermarshall.com