Home of the Week: Mardley Hill, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
This spacious and extended five bedroom detached house is located in the sought after location of Oaklands, Welwyn.
The ground floor comprises entrance hall, living room with open fireplace, study/bedroom five, kitchen, family room, dining room, conservatory and bathroom.
The first floor provides a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and two further double bedrooms.
Externally, the property is approached via gated access with double garage and shingle driveway boasting ample off street parking for several vehicles.
The property is approximately 2700 sq ft and sits within a 0.3 acre plot, with great potential to improve,
You may also want to watch:
Mardley Hill, Welwyn
- 1 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
Guide price £795,000
Mather Marshall | 01438 813337 | www.mathermarshall.com