Home of the Week: Mardley Hill, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
This spacious and extended five bedroom detached house is located in the sought after location of Oaklands, Welwyn.
The ground floor comprises entrance hall, living room with open fireplace, study/bedroom five, kitchen, family room, dining room, conservatory and bathroom.
The first floor provides a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and two further double bedrooms.
Externally, the property is approached via gated access with double garage and shingle driveway boasting ample off street parking for several vehicles.
The property is approximately 2700 sq ft and sits within a 0.3 acre plot, with great potential to improve,
You may also want to watch:
Mardley Hill, Welwyn
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 8 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 9 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
Guide price £795,000
Mather Marshall | 01438 813337 | www.mathermarshall.com