Home of the Week: Mardley Hill, Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
This spacious and extended five bedroom detached house is located in the sought after location of Oaklands, Welwyn.
The ground floor comprises entrance hall, living room with open fireplace, study/bedroom five, kitchen, family room, dining room, conservatory and bathroom.
The first floor provides a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and two further double bedrooms.
Externally, the property is approached via gated access with double garage and shingle driveway boasting ample off street parking for several vehicles.
The property is approximately 2700 sq ft and sits within a 0.3 acre plot, with great potential to improve,
You may also want to watch:
Mardley Hill, Welwyn
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 6 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
Guide price £795,000
Mather Marshall | 01438 813337 | www.mathermarshall.com