Home of the Week: Mallow Walk, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This extended four bedroom detached family home is situated in a cul-de-sac location overlooking the green.
The property offers good sized accommodation, including master bedroom with en-suite, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor shower room, family room and fitted bathroom.
There are uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout and gas fired central heating to radiators.
Outside is a landscaped, south facing rear garden with timber decked area and steps up to lawn.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Mallow Walk, Royston
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk