Home of the Week: Mallow Walk, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This extended four bedroom detached family home is situated in a cul-de-sac location overlooking the green.
The property offers good sized accommodation, including master bedroom with en-suite, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor shower room, family room and fitted bathroom.
There are uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout and gas fired central heating to radiators.
Outside is a landscaped, south facing rear garden with timber decked area and steps up to lawn.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Mallow Walk, Royston
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk