Home of the Week: Mallow Walk, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This extended four bedroom detached family home is situated in a cul-de-sac location overlooking the green.
The property offers good sized accommodation, including master bedroom with en-suite, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor shower room, family room and fitted bathroom.
There are uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout and gas fired central heating to radiators.
Outside is a landscaped, south facing rear garden with timber decked area and steps up to lawn.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Mallow Walk, Royston
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Labour candidates?
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk