Home of the Week: Mallow Walk, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This extended four bedroom detached family home is situated in a cul-de-sac location overlooking the green.
The property offers good sized accommodation, including master bedroom with en-suite, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor shower room, family room and fitted bathroom.
There are uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout and gas fired central heating to radiators.
Outside is a landscaped, south facing rear garden with timber decked area and steps up to lawn.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Mallow Walk, Royston
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 9 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk