Home of the Week: Mallow Walk, Royston
- Credit: Archant
This extended four bedroom detached family home is situated in a cul-de-sac location overlooking the green.
The property offers good sized accommodation, including master bedroom with en-suite, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor shower room, family room and fitted bathroom.
There are uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout and gas fired central heating to radiators.
Outside is a landscaped, south facing rear garden with timber decked area and steps up to lawn.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with parking for several vehicles.
Mallow Walk, Royston
- 1 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 2 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 3 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 4 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 5 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 6 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 7 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
- 8 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 9 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
- 10 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Hertfordshire
Marshalls | 01763 247788 | www.marshallsproperties.co.uk