Home of the Week: Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of historic St Albans is this wonderful three bedroom period property which has a wealth of character and charm.
On the ground floor there are two reception rooms and a country style kitchen, a ground floor bathroom and a spacious utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a cloakroom.
Externally, there is a delightful rear garden with side access.
Lower Dagnall Street is in a picturesque location moments from St Albans Cathedral, adjoining Verulamium Park and lakes.
The city centre, with its thriving market and wide selection of shops, is a short stroll away and the mainline station with regular trains into London St Pancras is also within walking distance.
You may also want to watch:
Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Offers in excess of £625,000
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk