Home of the Week: Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of historic St Albans is this wonderful three bedroom period property which has a wealth of character and charm.
On the ground floor there are two reception rooms and a country style kitchen, a ground floor bathroom and a spacious utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a cloakroom.
Externally, there is a delightful rear garden with side access.
Lower Dagnall Street is in a picturesque location moments from St Albans Cathedral, adjoining Verulamium Park and lakes.
The city centre, with its thriving market and wide selection of shops, is a short stroll away and the mainline station with regular trains into London St Pancras is also within walking distance.
You may also want to watch:
Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
Offers in excess of £625,000
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk