Home of the Week: Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of historic St Albans is this wonderful three bedroom period property which has a wealth of character and charm.
On the ground floor there are two reception rooms and a country style kitchen, a ground floor bathroom and a spacious utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a cloakroom.
Externally, there is a delightful rear garden with side access.
Lower Dagnall Street is in a picturesque location moments from St Albans Cathedral, adjoining Verulamium Park and lakes.
The city centre, with its thriving market and wide selection of shops, is a short stroll away and the mainline station with regular trains into London St Pancras is also within walking distance.
You may also want to watch:
Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
Offers in excess of £625,000
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk