Home of the Week: Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of historic St Albans is this wonderful three bedroom period property which has a wealth of character and charm.
On the ground floor there are two reception rooms and a country style kitchen, a ground floor bathroom and a spacious utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a cloakroom.
Externally, there is a delightful rear garden with side access.
Lower Dagnall Street is in a picturesque location moments from St Albans Cathedral, adjoining Verulamium Park and lakes.
The city centre, with its thriving market and wide selection of shops, is a short stroll away and the mainline station with regular trains into London St Pancras is also within walking distance.
You may also want to watch:
Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
Offers in excess of £625,000
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk